Thread: On a mission….

On a mission….

To say the least, I have not been pleased with myself when I look in the mirror. Especially when dressed en femme! I have got to lose weight!

When I finally got the nerve to casually wear a skirt around my wife, she made some fairly disparaging remarks about my appearance in the skirt and camisole that I was wearing. Now, if I had made the same comments toward her appearance the reaction would have been catastrophic! But, she is right.

She was pleased with my renewed efforts to lose weight. Not so much for my motive…to look better in women's clothing!

My goal is to post pictures on this sight when I have achieved that success.

I have bought a dress that I cannot fit into and refuse to return it!

http://www.modcloth.com/shop/dresses...-dress-in-ruby

I am determined to fit into it!

Wish me luck,
    Cindy

Best of luck! And awesome dress! Just to make sure you're setting yourself up for success and not failure, keep in mind that most men can lose a lot stomach girth but not so much chest girth. For example, no matter how small I diet my waist down to, I'll never have a chest measurement under 41 -- that's where the bones are. So even though I lust mightily for all those 38 and 36 bust outfits, they'll never be mine.

Which brings me to my second point: we owe ourselves acceptance. Many gurls mention that they're unhappy with how they look, and where you can do something about it and choose to do something about it that's great. But there's a wide world of people out there and it's important to find the beauty we have rather than long for the beauty we want.

(getting off the soapbox now...)

Quote Originally Posted by cindyinsatin View Post
    To say the least, I have not been pleased with myself when I look in the mirror. Especially when dressed en femme! I have got to lose weight!
    . . .
    She was pleased with my renewed efforts to lose weight. Not so much for my motive…to look better in women's clothing!

Wish me luck,
    Cindy
    Good luck Cindy!! I am on a similar mission. Just remember it isnt a diet but a life change that works.
    Last edited by Tabitha_Lynn; 07-27-2015 at 11:18 AM.

I'd go through h&%l and high water to get into that dress Cindy. Go for it girl.
    Angie

No fad diets. Just eat healthy. You will lose weight. And be patient

Whoops forgot to mention. Exercise
    Last edited by Katey888; 07-28-2015 at 03:55 AM. Reason: Consecutive posts merged - please use edit post to add to existing post rather than adding a successive post...

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Good luck honey you can do it!!

Aspiring Member
    Yum. Gorgeous dress and something worth fighting for. I, too, am on a quest to lose weight and be able to wear such dresses. Good luck to both of us!

Hope you are successful

Quote Originally Posted by Angela1954 View Post
    No fad diets. Just eat healthy. You will lose weight. And be patient

No diets here. I love to cook and can easily eat very well. Exercise is the key for me. I find that when I workout like an animal I can eat pretty much whatever I want.

The problem…beer and wine! That is where I will have to make some serious concessions!

Yes Jennie agreed…I am pretty much stuck with what I have in the chest and hips….40"

But the waist has got to go! I am realistic in what I can and can't with women's clothing. Lets just say that its close, but not enough for that dress!

One of the reasons I like shopping at that site is their selection of clothing in 'plus' sizes. They are also very CD friendly. I have sought their guidance successfully several times.

When it comes to acceptance, that is where I find myself on my physical features that will always make me look like a man in women's clothing. I accept that I just like to wear women's clothes.

Thanks for all the encouragement…!

Cindy
    Last edited by Katey888; 07-28-2015 at 03:56 AM. Reason: Consecutive posts merged - please use edit post to add to existing post rather than adding a successive post...

Banned Read only
    That is one gorgeous dress. But I wonder what size is the one in the picture? I bet the makers usually show a smaller size in pictures. What size are you now and what size is the dress you have?

Sandra
    Last edited by Sandra-Bumstead; 07-27-2015 at 01:14 PM. Reason: fixed minor typo

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra-Bumstead View Post
    That is one gorgeous dress. But I wonder what size is the one in the picture? I bet the makers usually show a smaller size in pictures. What size are you now and what size is the dress you have?

Sandra
    Not sure what size is portrayed on their website. I bought it in a 2x. Would have bought the 1x, but in talking with the consultant online, she urged the 2x because it runs small.

I can get it on, but just does not look quite right…YET!

Here is what i bought to wear underneath…

http://www.prima-donna-bras.com/prim...y-0862580.html

http://www.prima-donna-bras.com/prim...2-0162583.html

http://www.prima-donna-bras.com/prim...t-0762580.html

Oh…and the shoes and stockings...

http://www.sinfulshoes.com/4-classic-pump-vanity-420
    http://www.stockingirl.com/stockings/SGBCSS3.html
    Last edited by Katey888; 07-28-2015 at 03:57 AM. Reason: Consecutive posts merged - please use edit post to add to existing post rather than adding a successive post...

Platinum Member
    Whatever the motivation, weight loss is a worthwhile goal.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Cindy, come on, really! If you put that dress on don't EVEN let your wife see you.

She will be so jealous her face will be redder than the dress! It looks fabulous. Wonder if it would fit my wife? Hmmm, no. Me, could be if they have it in 2x!

Good luck on your weight loss, we're pulling for you (and not just on a beer).

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyinsatin View Post

When I finally got the nerve to casually wear a skirt around my wife, she made some fairly disparaging remarks about my appearance in the skirt and camisole that I was wearing. Now, if I had made the same comments toward her appearance the reaction would have been catastrophic!
    Hi Cindy, CHOOSE your battles wisely !!!
    Last edited by Katey888; 07-28-2015 at 03:54 AM. Reason: Fixed quote box
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Quote Originally Posted by ChristinaK View Post
    Cindy, come on, really! If you put that dress on don't EVEN let your wife see you.

She will be so jealous her face will be redder than the dress! It looks fabulous. Wonder if it would fit my wife? Hmmm, no. Me, could be if they have it in 2x!

Good luck on your weight loss, we're pulling for you (and not just on a beer).
    Oh NO….! My wife can hardly tolerate seeing me in panties, she will never see this dress! Sadly, this is for me only...

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE ORCHID View Post
    Hi Cindy, CHOOSE your battles wisely !!!
    No battles here…just silent resignation…

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Cindy, when I got serious about dressing it was all about looking sexier in my mirror.

The first thing I did was ditch beer for wine. Dropped 6 pounds in no time!

Cut back on portions and no late, heavy dinners! Lost another 6 pounds!

Quit working out. I didn't want more male muscle definition. Plus, I was always famished after every work out. Dropped 5 pounds.

Over the next few months I lost another 5. That was 8 years ago. I like how I look now and those 22 pounds stayed off.

Diets don't work. Diet change does! Remember, if you're losing a pound a week, you're going the rite way!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

i would add that as well as food intake/lifestyle change, some gym work to get the core pulled in is absolutely key, and it will eventually give you a WAIST !!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Hi Cindy,

Nothing makes a girl feel better than to lose an inch or two and come down a size or two! But yes, alcohol does have all of those hidden calories ... all the best with it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

P.S. the couture garter belt runs large.