Thread: life

Banned Read only

life

since i been on this board ive been told i have no clue to GD. Ive dealt with this since i can remember always praying a fantasising about waking up as a female instead of being male. or here is another youve never tried suicide,tried 2 times,the second time was a wake up call,but i met the woman who would later be my wife and i sat down and thought about life and how i choose to live it,ive always wanted to gey married and have kids,and if i transitioned that would be a no fly zone..i have GD real bad but i learned to control it through dressing,even in guy mode i can pass for a tom boy for i see gg wearing alot of what i wear on a daily basis..i still have suicidal thoughts,but im a tough as leather texan who faces fear and move on for i dont let fear control me..i applaude those who have transitioned,but i like sex and will not take anything to decrease it,for thats whay hormones do kill what you do have or make it useless..the reason for this post is not all ts transition,some for personal reasond,some because of the lack of money,some for health reasons but none of that diminishes who we are inside...i use dual cd'n to keep both sides in check,for if i was to transition whay or who would i transition into? so i live my life being the best me as i can be,and am happy sharing me with my wife who i love very much...

You are going to get a lot of different opinions while on these boards. Like choosing tomatoes at the store, pick the ones you can use and leave the rest. It has been established here many times that no one is the same, no one walks the same path and that no one can tell you what you are or are not.

You can be a non-hormonal, non-surgical TS....you can be whatever you want to be. And things will change as you grow. You can decide to go another direction. That's life, nothing is permanent
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I agree with what Lorileah says. It is hard here sometimes for the ones that do not follow the more traditional (defined by whom??) path and transition to some place along that long path. Be happy where you are, be comfortable and let that thick Texan skin do its job when the criticisms come in. Good luck and may you have a long and happy life. I accept everyone here wherever they may be and whatever they may be.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Cheryl, my advice to u as the same as I tell everyone. It's your life. Live it the way u must to make yourself the happiest while hurting others the least!

Not only is your inner person unlike any other on the the planet, have you unique responsibilities, ambitions, wants, needs, and fears. Add them all up, and they r part of u, too!

All the best! And remember, we're here for u!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Silver Member
    You experience GD and you found your way to deal with it, which is good.

But some of the things you have said your various posts, I mean saying some of that stuff and then saying you are transsexual like others here can be a bit hard to reconcile based on their experience. My experience is very different at least. Like the prosthetic stuff you wrote about that was deleted, and even in your post above I am left thinking well whatever, but it is nothing like me and I want in no way to be compared to you. We are on way way different paths. And really I don't even care how you want to label yourself. Have at it. I don't even want the trans anything label.

Your trying to make your life work as a man. I am trying to make my life work as a woman. Very different.

Banned Read only
    i agree and thats the prob. with labels for some of us dont fit in those preconcieved labels. some of us just have prob. being us to add more fuel to a raging out of control bonfire..i know i get confusing on some of my postings for sometimes im to blunt and not enough poltically correct,thats the problem with being a country person for we say it as we see it and city people arent used to that..we all have prob.'s and have different ways of facing said prob's.

0 to trans in 60 seconds! Donnagirl's Avatar
    We're transgendered not sheep... No need to just blindly follow the flock. I'm past caring what others opinions are, I'm me, I'm happy so world!!!
    Call me Donna, please

Even if you only got 10% of the support you were looking for, you still got more than the world at large will give you. I'm willing to bet that this place delivers WAY more than 10% though.

Don't get me wrong, where we are can be lonely. This place is a haven.

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Gold Member
    Cheryl, I realize we all have it different. I say often, we all have our own trans* lives and our own trans* stories. But one thing you miss is that it goes both ways. It is great you feel the way you do, live it! But don't try and tell others how they should feel. Twice you have told me that I can't have the marriage I have, that it isn't possible. I have seen you do the same type of things with others. Pot meet the kettle.

Really, I want you participating here. But you don't have the experience the rest of us have and we don't have yours. There is a difference in wording in giving advice and handing down hard line statements. Realize how much you don't like to be told that your story can't be true and remember that when talking to others.

Platinum Member
    All I can say is, what Sue said.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Silver Member
    Cheryl, describe your GD.
    Lea

Quote Originally Posted by cheryl reeves View Post
    i know i get confusing on some of my postings for sometimes im to blunt and not enough poltically correct,thats the problem with being a country person for we say it as we see it and city people arent used to that...
    NOPE, that ain't it. I don't think anyone would ever accuse me of being politically correct so your alleged bluntness does not and will not offend me. If you want to be accepted in this crowd, especially in the TS forum, you need to think a little bit before you post. For example, the whole bit about not being able to transition because you love your wife is probably a little bit offensive to the girls who have lost wives that they loved because they were compelled to transition. I know gals that loved their families as much as anybody, yet they still pulled the pin.

I personally think it's great that you can manage without transition, because I don't like it when I see people doing it. I hurt for them. It's also probably good that since you enjoy having sex as a man, that you don't go too far down the rabbit hole anyway.

The TS forum is full of mostly serious people dealing with what I consider to be a very serious issue. Consider that all we know about you is what you've posted.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com