Thread: Failing to pass, birth sex...

Failing to pass, birth sex...

Hello all,

I have had an interesting experience this week, I wonder if any of you have had something simular. As you know I am transistion, amnigious to female (vs. MTF) and yet I have not embarked on wear crossgender clothing or major makeup (a little conceller and foundation here are there). I currently have painted toe nails (pink), female hair (shorter), waxed eyebrows, and 2 sets of earing, and a very feminine face.

I was at band practice and no one there has been told about my transistioning. One of the girls kept of looking at me, and at the break she said "are you becoming a woman?" The question blew me away, aparently many people in the group had seen something "different" even before I did my hair, nails, etc. but did not want to ask. Appartly my mannerisms are so female that they give me away.

Anyone experience this?

BTW I am starting HRT in March (for my birthday!)... I can not wait.
    I guess the person that said, if you want to pass as a girl you much be a girl is right!

Mandy
    [SIZE="4"]My life in a Quote[/SIZE]
    "I don't like sand. It's coarse, rough, irritating and it gets everywhere. Not like here. Everything’s soft and smooth."
    [SIZE="1"]—Anakin to Padmé - Star Wars - Episode 2 - Attack of the Clones[/SIZE]

Occupying my own end of the gender spectra...

I am at the other end of the scale, definitely masculine, no interest in other guys, just appreciate the opportunity to step into the femme world. We were in a training session recently and somehow the discussion got into dressers... I prepared the group a bit, and changed into femme voice. Some laughed. Some were uncomfortable. One woman, who has some CD friends, thought it was good. She probably has figured me out. It doesnt take much for some women to pick you out. If you notice their new hair style, boots, whatever, they take note. Best wishes,