Thread: Catalogs, Websites and Photoshop, Oh My!

Catalogs, Websites and Photoshop, Oh My!

Are you inundated by woman's catalogs or the relentless never ending choices of websites promoting women's fashion? You then add that with the ability to use a scanner and Photoshop to transpose your head on the body of a model (LOL) to see what you might look like in a certain outfit which can certainly make you feel like Dorothy in the Wizard of OZ. At one moment you find yourself in a beautiful field of poppies and the next minute you're overwhelmed by it all. Then you take a good look at yourself and realize you may never be Glinda but then again you probably won't be that other character either.

So then you ask yourself when do I get rid of these catalogs and just be Dorothy!

As always

Ilsa
    Last edited by Ilsa; 07-30-2015 at 12:09 PM.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Ok you lost me long ago with this thread. I get adverts for girly stuff all the time, because I buy girly stuff online. But as to photoshopping my head on to catalogue pictures, er no not tried that maybe I should.

Actually it's not usually my head that's the problem when it comes to figuring out how I'll look in something -- it's my wide shoulders and skinny butt. Can't do much for that with Photoshop.