Thread: Alice Torn finally go out there!

Alice Torn finally goes out there!!

I went to a lake to swim, and fish. The place was packed. No donning my swimsuit. Jus guy trunks. Fishing was a wind blown disaster, as i got stuck in the lake, in 40 mph winds, shouted for boaters to help me,to no avail. Rowed and rowed against the strong wind, making very little progress,and no fish caught. Raft was almost full of water, too. Finally muscled to water i could stand in, dove out, fell a number of times, at last got it in. After that. i drove around town looking for a good place to stop and get dressed in Alice things. Nothing. Then drove out of town several miles and found a little place to park, at a nature area. I put on my swim suit, lipstick, water balloons, and waited for lulls in the traffic, jumping out to go take a photo, then rushing back to the vehicle. Did this about five times,got a few good shots. No one saw. Then changed into a blue skirt, and blue top, hose, and did it again, only this time, i did not care if motorists passing saw. Then drove back into town, stopped into the library a moment, saw kids, then left. Then walked around the town (Cambridge Wis), stopped to sit on benches, walked more, and a lot of drivers saw me, but no toots, or honks, or calls! Maybe the gray wig, makes them think i am an old lady! Tomorrow morning, hitting the library again as Alice, than drive bask, maybe stop at another town, and walk, then home to my cats. I suffer a lot of depression, and family hell, and talk of ending it, but i have never been much of a quitter in sports, or hard jobs. I consider this a victory for me, in my mental; war. Photos coming.
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 07-30-2015 at 06:13 PM.

wow, congratulations, courage, toughing it out, its all there, well well done you!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

hi alice,
    do be careful out on the water especially if your not familiar with that particular body of water,
    sorry the fishing skunk reared its ugly head to you to boot, always pizza right....

happy you got to give alice some fresh air....keep your chin up, not all families are like the brady bunch, concentrate on the things that you can control for better days....have fun tomorrow if you get out again....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Pamela,. Thank you. I over think way too much, finally, just started putting things on slowly, in the vehicle, and stepped out, when " the coast was clear." I had done it before years ago. Next Tuesday nevening, i plan on going dressed to an in the park Bandshell concert, like i did 5 years ago.

Mikell, The lake is one i hve been to dozens of times. I have had wind disaster in my rafts , before, where i just drifted to shore eventually.

Keep your head held up dear. At least you got out that's a grand thing.
    Candi
    Perfection Is a Road Not a Destination

Christyna, Yes. For me, actually getting out there is a big thing. I also asked the head librarian here, if its ok with here if i come in dressed as a woman, modestly. She has no problem with it, but, i have noticed lots of soccer moms with lots of kids in there. So, I will come in the door, and do a looksie , and if there are moms and kids, i may slip out the door. You know how honest kids can be. "hey Mommie, that's a man, dressed like a lady."
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 07-30-2015 at 06:49 PM.

Way to go, Alice! That most definitely is a victory! How were you feeling during the photo shoots? Nervous constantly, or were you able to breathe and enjoy it some?
    Ms. Tina Zee - Your favorite gender nonconforming ukulelist and vocalist. Well, one of your favorites, I hope.

See me sing right here! https://www.youtube.com/user/MsTinaZee

Way to go Alice .I know you have had some trying times so it is nice to see a victory for you !
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Good for you for getting out there, Alice! Keep it up. Hopefully it will get easier, and help you feel a bit better.

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    Hopefully it made you smile for a while!!

Well congrats on letting Alice out of her pen for a bit. Also glad you made it ashore without to much harm. Stinks that fishing wasnt so good.

Now for the part of your story that eats at me. Please oh please be safe when dressing. Ladies please excercise a little caution. When you need to change clothes I am not sure a car would be the best place or the most classy of places. Keep in mind I am not getting onto anyone, I just want people to be safe. It would suck for one of the cities finest to drive by mid outfit change.

goooooOOOOOOO ALICE!!
    CD? I'm never cross when dressed
    More like HF.. Happy Femulator. Julie's Flickr page
    Amateur/DIY Photos adjusted for exposure and white balance only, except to obscure background All rights reserved.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    While I'm NOT big on going out amongst the vanillas, Alice?

I'm a strong supporter of those T's brave enuff and that have the desire to! U go girl!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Alice sounds like you had a great day and I hope you have many more.

Banned Read only
    Alice,
    Getting out there dressed has got to better than taking medication for depression ! So go on keep doing it but try and stick to calmer waters , none of us are getting any younger and fighting 40mph winds and ending in total disaster is not the way to go ! Get your cossie on layout by the lake and let the fish come to you !

I really am pleased for you you need some of this dressing time away from all the crap that your family is throwing at you !

Gone to live my life
    Hi Alice,

Congrats on getting out and just being. If it makes you feel good then I wish many more happy outings on you.

Cheers

Isha

Well done Alice... If you're feeling good for it then that's a good thing...

Just take care with where you go and where you're changing...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    That's amazing Alice, but perhaps a little scary? It's great to read of your confidence and I hope the cats were duly impressed- I certainly am.

Best wishes, Nikki
    I used to have a short attention spa

Wow Alice, quite a day. So glad you survived the boating incident ... and oh yes, being out and about. A victory indeed and a day to remember! As Col. Pickering sort of said, "Oh yes old girl you did it, you did it, indeed you did!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Platinum Member
    A definite win for you Alice. It's a win any time you can give yourself time to enjoy any aspect of life.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Congratulations Alice! did you enjoy your time out and about? your boating experience sounds like a right nightmare but live and learn! Ill look forward to the pictures

Sarah x
    I cant stand to fly, I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find the better part of me. I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane, I'm more than some pretty face beside a train. Its not easy to be me.

Thanks everyone for your comments and encouragement. Tina, yes, taking the swimsuit photos, in between cars and trucks passing was nervous, but I timed them right, had to discard some which came out badly, but, when i changed into the skirt and top, I really ignored the passing traffic. And, today, , went to Stoughton, Wisconsin, and parked the pick up truck, owned myself, walked up and down the main street , looking in sore windows, seeing Alice' reflections, and the loud sound my heels were makeng, decided to go into the Pst Office, regardless of who was ther, and buy some stamps. TWO MEN working the counter. I just aked for 5 stamps, paid, said a little about the great weather, and said, the cold is coming again soon, and it went the same as if i was in guy mode! I am sure they may have conversed a bit, after i left!, Then walked doen the street, waited for a walk sign, clicked across in view of many, walked down the other side of the street, into a bakery. A little tense, but not much, as two moms with children were ahead of me. I backed away a bit, sat down, waited for them to leave, then ordered. Cashier was wonderful. But, two teen age girs were in a booth, and i could here a bit of snickereing. Ignored, them, left, clicked down the street, loooking into more shop windows, then , down to my vehicle. I should have mentioned earlier in the dayu, at the other town, I walked around downtown some, stopped at the library, but, it did not open til 11am. Nuts! Oh well, strtted my stuff and clicking heels up to a park, sat for a few, then took some photos of me, in front of floweres and a Civil War monument. Ran out of photo room, later, as I neared home, stopped at a little rest and view area on the Rock River, 7 miles from home. Took several good ones, then "Memory Full". I will put several photos here, but the rest, in the photo video gallery, next time I am eligible. Here are three. I here you all about safe places to change. That town is relly close to madison Wisconsin, a very liberal, tolerant place, and the cops there are very cool, lots of hippes hang there, too.I never saw onc cop, and i walked righ tpast the police offices several times, as Alice.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 07-31-2015 at 04:00 PM.

Banned Read only
    Good For You A T, Good For You!!

DeeAnn