Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The one thing

The one thing

What is that one thing that makes you the happiest being a crossdresser?

Easily for me, it is making a connection with a woman or women (and this is often with me in male mode). Just being accepted as one of them. Simply talking as a couple of girls.

What is the one thing for you?
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

making love en-femme :-)
    no actually that makes me most ecstatic, so its the fabric - panties first!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Silver Member
    I like your thought Kandi. I don't know, it's morphing over time. When I'd do a reasonable job, seeing that pretty girl looking back at me and knowing that it's me is really big.

Quote Originally Posted by pamela7 View Post
    making love en-femme :-)
    no actually that makes me most ecstatic, so its the fabric - panties first!
    Amen SISTER!

Similar. When my GF is in a playful mood we play dress up together and she refers to me in feminine terms, a pretty girl, and even referring to different part of my body in female terms. My heart soars when she indulges me in this way.

When I think of happiness and crossdressing I always come up with the feeling of being outside and feeling the warm evening breeze on my bare shoulders and legs. That's where happiness is for me. Even in the dead of winter if I put on a skirt (and pantyhose,) parka and boots and go out braving the wintery blasts somehow that's when I feel most happy even if I end up falling on my butt in the snow. I guess it has something to do with being femmed up and feeling nature around me. Can't explain it, but there it is.

Banned Read only
    I like the transformation. The process is cool but the result always feels good

Interacting with other women socially and feeling like I am one of them.

Being accepted as me. Me in all its glory and diversity. I don't change my conversation topics en femme. I don't change my political views. The fact I can't stand the nfl. That I love soccer. I don't care for Portland. I love to cook. I like shopping more then my wife ever will. I love talking about firewood, tools, backpacking, etc etc. So I love the process of being accepted as me.
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

Being accepted is most important which leads to sex en femme...
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

If I had to boil it down to one thing it would still be a level of Sexual Gratification. Now even though that is the one thing I have come to understand that it is not limited to a sexual act but of multiple levels of satisfaction that in a lot of instances don't include a physical climax. But a more sensual experience that happens many times with that first look after completing the dressing and preparations then looking into the mirror and seeing what I have accomplished. That certainly doesn't stop me from venturing on to enjoy more from the efforts. I started with the physical rewards my objective and it still is but over the years learned and evolved.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

How did that happen ? Samantha2015's Avatar
    I guess for me it is the transformation from goober to gorgeous LOL.
    Just being able to make myself into something resembling a woman is a thrill.
    Well at least when I'm finished putting everything on it is a good feeling.
    The process can be tiring at times.
    Hugs
    Samantha

For me it's the clothes, the girl in the mirror and shutting off or muting the male to commune with the divine feminine.
    Putting the y (chromosome) in girly!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by 2B Natasha View Post
    ...The fact I can't stand the nfl. ....
    thats the craziest thing I have ever read in all of human history.

Banned Read only
    For me I think it's being able to relax and stop being a tightend up, frowning, stiff (no pun intended, seriously), GUY and not looking out of place doing it ☺ Oh, and purses are so freaking practical! Sorry, I think that was more than one thing 😯

For me? Being able to express a peice of myself that feels under expressed otherwise. Kay times are happy, fun, and always an adventure in exploring who the heck I am!

I love the way the stress and tension leave my body as I put on my bra and panties.

The thrill I get when I feel all these wonderful and soft fabrics, especially the nylon on my legs
    Love and hugs Jeanette

Getting into wonderful intimate discussions with total strangers where the topic of the conversation is all any of us are thinking about.

Getting to be me but dressed different. I'm not female and never will be, but I do like feminine things.

It's also great having a understanding wife who knows this it is something I enjoy even if she doesn't totally
    understand why.

Platinum Member
    Hi Kandi, Seeing the pretty lady in the mirror smiling back at me.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

For me, it's the satisfaction of wearing the clothes I naturally gravitate to and prefer to wear.

Karen

Well if we are to keep it to just one thing that makes me the happiest, I'd say it's when my wife goes out and comes home with a gift for Tina, last time it was a great set of high heel sandals, that are very cute. It's not the new shoes of course that make me happy, it's the thought behind the shoes, and the acceptance it represents.
    But if I had a second choice, it would be looking in the mirror and seeing a very happy woman smiling at me. Because I am always happiest in a dress.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Reality Check
    The feeling of having a female body. I know it is not, but with the forms, wig and padded panties, it's the best imitation I can do. It doesn't matter if I dress like I'm going to the ball or if I'm wearing jeans and a T shirt.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Without a doubt it's the excitement of discovery. Tina is a part of me that was in the shadows. Letting her flourish in the light of day is exhilarating! To be able to share the process with my spouse is absolutely the best!