Thread: Feels Like

Banned Read only

Feels Like

When you go shopping/ run errands and are dressed in drab such as wearing a thong or panties under girl jeans, maybe even hose, bra, a little makeup and you pass women do you enjoy a satisfying feeling that you are in their gender class, you are kinda one of them by wearing their (female) clothing, does it give you a satisfying feeling of what it feels like "being a woman". It does me because I wear sexy feminine clothes which enhances that feminine mindset.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    For me it's an understanding of how much I don't yet know about presenting as Tina. "Woman in training" would be closer to reality.

Reality Check
    Nope. I wear panties and I wear women's jeans and jean shorts cut down from capris, but I've been doing it long enough that the panties are just underwear and the women's jeans and shorts are just jeans and shorts. I think there's way more to feeling like a woman than panties, hose, bra, etc.

I don't even think of that when I'm out fully dressed.
    I've been doing this so long that it's just natural to me and I don't think about which "team" I'm on...lol.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Banned Read only
    Well I'm walking out the door right now going grocery shopping at WalMart in drab wearing my bright orange thong under white shorts with shaved legs and "above" and if I pass a really hot female I'll assume we're both in sexy undies and it'll feel good knowing we both enjoy wearing feminine finery.

Banned Read only
    Deebra,
    I'm a little confused by your question, I underdress regularly under drab clothes ( male ) it feels good otherwise I wouldn't do it but I don't feel the gender swap because they're my clothes and it just feels good to wear them ! Male clothes just don't feel the same !

I'm in agreement with Cheryl, and Krisi.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

I agree with Cheryl, Krisi and Alissa.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Banned Read only
    Yah, maybe a little. I think I'd feel IT a lot more if I were more confident in my female presentation though (I know, we're in drab right now), I notice the super attractive women and think 'OMG, I can never look as good as that and get a little depressed and it overshadows the feeling we're talking about I think 😕

The only thing I think about is, "If you only knew".

My toes are painted now, so that's what I think when I see a girl with toes painted.

But, I go to yoga painted, so it's not a complete secret, except for my wife.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Quote Originally Posted by suchacutie View Post
    "Woman in training" would be closer to reality.
    I get this ^. Adolescent girls are in that category, and that's kind of what I feel like, like becoming a woman is what I feel like I'm supposed to aspire to, something that I'll naturally progress into with time. But I'm stuck in that point, never to move forward. I learned to 'act' the part of a normal man. But that's all it is, is an act; it doesn't ever feel 'normal'.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Sometimes yes, this weekend out walking a dog, dressed in a tunic but no wig nor make-up, i had the full female smile and eye contact, and avoidance from her man. For me, that's saying I'm part of the club, and yes it gives me a warm feeling. Other times it does not happen, and that's okay too.

xxx Pamela
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

When I'm in drab, I'm in drab. I've never understood the thrill of under dressing. What's the point???
    Jon

Platinum Member
    Hi Deebra, It's just knowing that I'm underdressed that makes it fun.

Hi Jon, If I have to explain it to you , You probably wouldn't understand it anyway.

See line #1. in my signature.
    Last edited by BLUE ORCHID; 08-04-2015 at 04:30 PM.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I am in the "women in training" camp. I have been joking with my coming out support team that I feel like a pre adolescent girl who is just becoming concerned with how she will look as a women - what clothes to wear, what clothes fit my "style," what clothes do i feel feminine or sexy or comfy in, and how are other people perceiving me in those clothes etc. etc....

I so look forward to the time when I feel the same as y'all that have shared you have been dressing so much longer and do not feel like these are issues anymore!!

Peace
    St.Eve