Thread: Another first today, working on my bucket list....

Another first today, working on my bucket list....

Good Monday morning y'all

Ok, so in the last week, I can cross the following off my bucket list...

1) buying my own panties, camisoles, and tights
    2) wearing my own women's intimates every day for at least part of the day since last week and hopefully never to stop
    3) going into a store (Goodwill is my start) underdressed and trying on women's clothes and buying my own. Yesterday, I bought one LBD, one skirt and a top.

So today's bucket list item

Being dressed in front of another human who accepts and supprots me for who I am. I am bringing my new clothing to my therapy appt today and will ask if I can change for the appointment. The only other time I was witnessed dressed was 22 years ago when I surprised my wife (we are still married today) and that did not go well!!

I am doing my best to take one step at a time, with support, no secrets - only privacy, and to maintain my integrity and intimacy in relationship.

I am so grateful I have y'all to share with, any continue to be grateful for the support and feedback you take the time to share.

Peace
    St. Eve

Gone to live my life
    Hi Eve,

Congrats on crossing off some items on your bucket list . . . always a good feeling

Cheers

Isha

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I don't know if I have a formal "bucket list", but when I do something for the first time it does feel like an accomplishment. Last week I went to see my therapist and presented female for the first time for him and then spent the rest of the day shopping, visiting, eating and eventually taking in a movie. Success breeds confidence and it makes the next time just a little easier. Building confidence and the slow elimination of shame are worth the effort we put into them, so you deserve a pat on the back. Congrats.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Good policy, St.Eve... Choose incremental, achievable goals that give you confidence and help overcome the FUD (fear, uncertainty and doubt) factor...

Unfortunately for me, I've only got bloody great huge steps left for me, so they're taking quite a bit of planning...

Thanks for sharing and good luck with the appointment!

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta