Thread: Telling I’m going out after ending DADT

Telling I’m going out after ending DADT

As I told you earlier, I wrote about how my so and I finally started to talk about my crossdressing and broke out of the DADT after almost five years.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ip-development

I want to tell you how my outing on Saturday went.

I was going to drive my SO to a bicycle race she was going to attend. I told her in bed the night before that I was going to do some crossdressing when she was bicycling. I was a bit nervous how she was going to react, because this was the first time she was going to face the reality of the words we shared earlier. She was surprised, and because one of her friend was going with us in her car, my SO asked how I was bringing my clothes. She was afraid that my bag was going to out me. I told her to relax and told her I have a long time experience hiding this and no one will suspect anything if I have a bag in the car. She than asked what I was going to do and where I was going. It was strange being honest about these issues but it really felt great talking to her about this.

Before they started the race I wished them a nice trip, and my SO said to me; I wish you a nice trip too. Nothing special really happened during my day out. I went to two shopping malls, and went to some other shops and had a great time just being myself as a man in a skirt. I bought a new pair of heels on sale. I have attached a picture on how I went out. It felt so great to know that I didn’t do this behind her back for the first time.

When we came home she asked if I went to the places I planned and how it went. I explained and she told me she was glad I had a good time. She also joked if I went to a place she knew my parents was at this day, and she said that would be interesting and laughed in a good way. She told me earlier she didn’t want to see any pictures of me yet, and I don’t want to push too much too fast on her, so I didn’t ask. I have a nice feeling she will see them soon, or I hope.

It is too early to say how this latest development will end, but this really seems positive. I just want to say to others in here, take it slow and have patience to your wife/SO. Remember that it takes a long time for some to be comfortable to this situation. I often say that it took me almost 30 years to be ok about this side of me myself, so it can take quite a time for our better half to be ok about it. I really hope it continues this way. Thank you for reading.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Glad you had a great day and your wife is coming around.

Banned Read only
    Sounds like there is Progress, Very Good!!

DeeAnn

Your outfit looks real nice. Shoes are a nice match. I am curious about you not wearing a wig or makeup. What is DADT?

Platinum Member
    Hi Robin, Now the ball is in her court just don't overwhelm her with this program.

Hi Charlyne RE: DA/DT = Don't Ask / Don't Tell
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I think I'm just gonna tell my woman almost straight away that I like to crossdress, hopefully she gets it....

Mike slow don't overwhelm her...Robin great look I am happy you have found happiness...and with your wife included!
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.