Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Crossdressing at costume party

You remind of a Halloween party I went to a long, long time ago (OK, 35 years ago) and far, far away (OK, only 250 miles).

I went as a French maid, with a costume I put together myself, not a package from a shop. I borrowed one of my wife's strapless bras, men's high cut undershorts, lacy black leotard with spaghetti straps, semi-transparent miniskirt, fishnet stockings (actually pantyhose), little lace cups and a lace hat. Men's shoes, no makeup, no wig.

I won the prize for the best costume. The only thing they had to decide was if it was the best boy's costume or the best girl's.

A guy stuck a dollar bill in my bra.

There was a GG who also came as a French maid, but she couldn't find fishnet stockings. We had fun comparing where we got the parts of our costume.

Back then, I wasn't even out to myself. The only reason I got to do it is that my wife was the butler.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Silver Member
    I think you are new here, what is your CDing like beyond the party? If we know what you have done I think we could get a better idea of what you don't want questioned? Do you go out dressed? Just at home to what degree, full out or just some underdressing?
    What clothes do you have already? You mention that you would need a bra so I guess you don't have any? Do you do have your own makeup?
    I think these are important things for those here to consider before we can best advise you. Looking forward to your reply, Thx Sara

Quote Originally Posted by Sarasometimes View Post
    I think you are new here, what is your CDing like beyond the party? If we know what you have done I think we could get a better idea of what you don't want questioned? Do you go out dressed? Just at home to what degree, full out or just some underdressing?
    What clothes do you have already? You mention that you would need a bra so I guess you don't have any? Do you do have your own makeup?
    I think these are important things for those here to consider before we can best advise you. Looking forward to your reply, Thx Sara
    I don't go out dressed, I only dress secretly at home, mostly full. I don't own any clothes but always put on my mom's or sisters'. So if I were to wear a bra it would have to be one of theirs of or a girlfriend

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by qaws123uk View Post
    So how was the party?
    Well unfortunately something happened to the organizer of the party who's also a good friend. I'm not going to say what exactly as it's quite personal, but because of it the party has been delayed, hopefully not cancelled. I'd say it'll happen around November-December. I know I probably come across as a faker now and I don't blame you, but this is really what happened. I just prefer not to go into detail about it as like I said, it's a personal matter. However, this does give us some extra time to discuss the outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sometimes Steffi View Post
    Back then, I wasn't even out to myself. The only reason I got to do it is that my wife was the butler.
    ah yes... the butler did it!