Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feeling sorry for the guy

Feeling sorry for the guy

Last weekend we decided to take the Cog Rail to the top of Pikes Peak. As usual I went enfemmed. A nice black and gray peplum skirt, with black blouse, and blond hair, painted nails, gold diamond double heart necklace, black pumps with stockings.
    Before the train left, I went to the men's room to relieve myself. When I entered there was only one stall which was occupied, and a wall of urinals. So I walked up to a urinal and relieved myself. Along side of me was a father helping his little boy use the urinal. I thought about it afterword, How the guy would explain this to his son. Why a woman was standing at the urinal. That must have been a tough conversation.

Even with running into a biker gang at the top, they still treated me with respect. It was a wonderful day for the whole family.

Should I have waited for a stall, and risked being late for the train, should I have used the ladies room, or was using the urinal ok?

Here is how I was dressed.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Maxi; 08-08-2015 at 08:26 PM.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxi View Post

Should I have waited for a stall, and risked being late for the train, should I have used the ladies room, or was using the urinal ok?
    Wow, tough one but I've heard it all depends on your presentation, curious to hear the replies on this one myself!

You were presenting female!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Tonya Rose This is me! (song by camp rock)

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Ladies room to the left please LOLOLOL.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Maxi,

General rule of thumb you use the restroom of the presentation. However, it is more a comfort thing IMHO. If you feel fine using the "men's" vice the "women's" that is your call. I am glad you had a great day.

Cheers

Isha

Silver Member
    He could just tell his son you were a man going to a costume party.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonya Rose View Post
    You were presenting female!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ahhh, yes I was right! But what if you've only been hypnotized to think you're a chic but look like you just finished a 14 HR day working pipeline, hey it could happen right! ☺

Banned Read only
    The Ladies room to the left, urinals to the right. That poor kid! He is going to be messed up for awhile.

I think the kid will be fine -- he knows why people use urinals. It's the Dad who's going to be messed up for a while.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorja View Post
    The Ladies room to the left, urinals to the right. That poor kid! He is going to be messed up for awhile.
    Or maybe he'll come over to the pink side and join our team! Strength in numbers right! 😄

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    First, you look really nice; love the whole outfit!
    I personally would've utilized the Women's restroom. Pretty sure the father will explain to his son that you were either on your way to a costume party or on your way to perform in a play.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

From what I have read here over the years, the reason most CDers don't like using the men's room while dressed is because they don't relish getting beat up on by men who might find their appearance objectionable. They avoid men's rooms for self-protection.

But, you sound as if you are confident and can take well care of yourself. This alone, I think, might deter someone from wanting to mess with you. So yeah, if you own it, then by all means use the men's room if using the ladies' would cause you to miss your train. Also I don't think it makes a difference whether you use a urinal or a stall once you're there?

As to the dad with the young boy, I wouldn't worry about it too much. He'll likely explain there are some men who dress like women. My own kids and I have run into one or two CDs/TGs/TSs (difficult to say how they identified) when they were younger. My youngest asked the usual, "Mom, is that a man?" and I explained it to him when we were alone, although I didn't get into the differences between CDs and TSs obviously. I didn't even understand it at the time.
    Reine

Yeah this is still a problem for me too. I use the mens room lots. They can make room for me

0 to trans in 60 seconds! Donnagirl's Avatar
    I think it's fun to use the men's room 'frocked up' once in a while... But you do need to be ready for some passive aggressive or occasional aggressive aggressive responses.
    Call me Donna, please

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Donnagirl View Post
    I think it's fun to use the men's room 'frocked up' once in a while... But you do need to be ready for some passive aggressive or occasional aggressive aggressive responses.
    I've been in a few bar fights in the day but never a good restroom brawl, kinda looking forward to one now I think about it!😃

0 to trans in 60 seconds! Donnagirl's Avatar
    Last time I used one, everyone left... Must have scared them away
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Call me Donna, please

OMG Donna I glad to see that you Aussies finally got the urinal down on the floor where it should be.
    I don't know what the answer is to this, but I just can not lift my skirt to use the urinal. I don't know why, even in the safety of my home, I have to and prefer to sit. okay so yes there are those time and PLACES that yes I welcome the male ability to stand. when presenting as female though I would go 100% and if having to use the males room I would still wait for a stall. keep them guessing.
    I don't thing you did wrong Maxi, the boys father will be bothered more then the boy, but it's not what I would have done.
    When I am still and quiet, people who do not know me think, Oh how cute she's shy.
    People who do know me think, OMG RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Girls will be boys and boys will be girls It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola

Men's rooms have urinals? What's a urinal?

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    Men's rooms have urinals? What's a urinal?
    Persephone.
    Remember when we went to the Women's Expo and they had re-designated some of the mens' rooms as ladies rooms? Those porcelain things attached to the wall were not an art exhibit!

It was fun watching the reactions of some of the GGs when they walked into the room and saw them. "OMG, are we in the wrong bathroom?"
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Oh! Those cute little planter thingies?

Urinal-Salon-Showoff.jpg

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

I go to a place in Austin, Texas called 'Bout Time 2. I ALWAYS use the men's room. I fell more comfortable in there.

The conversation was quite simple I would guess.

Little Boy: See Dad I told you and Mom that it would be OK for you to come today in your pretty blue dress.
    Dad: I guess you are right son, But today is the day Mom is the pretty one.
    Little Boy: Mom is always pretty.
    Dad: You are right son.
    Little Boy: Can we get some Ice Cream.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Back when I was in the service a group of wafs(usaf female troop) were given an old mens barracks to fix up and live in upon my inspection one of the girls pointing to the urinal said you thought of everything sarge ,you even got us panty hose washers

Not to over think things, but since it was not real clear to me whther or if the ladies room was busy or not? But personally I would have went to the ladies room first if dressed up.

The mens room would have been a last resort for me.

This is why I favor unisex facilities, not to go off track on a restroom rant but just saying.

Hope you enjoyed yur trip op to the Peak, really neat place to visit and you looked very nice while you were there.

Why on earth would you do that??????? You presented as a woman, you should have gone to the ladies room unless and I emphasis should have gone there(ladies room) the line was to long and you had an URGENT need to go. Then a stall would have been a discrete and perhaps the best alternative.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"