Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Forced feminization

Banned Read only

Forced feminization

Hi girls! Well my succesfull thread was the CD fantasies! I love fantasies, but I want to know more of a special one! Yes a forced feminization speciffic made by a GG I really dream about a GG or a lot of GG'S forcing me to drees as a woman, of course i'm happy with that but I pretend that I don't as a part of the fantasy! Well girls what do you think about it? You think that i have rare thought???

N.B. let's keep this PG people, remember rules.

Ninna, it is a very common fantasy.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    As Lori said, this is a common CD fantasy. When I first began dressing at age 50, it played thru my mind often. 17 years later, I often become that burdened female from those early fantasies.

Maybe when u live your fantasies they vanish? I haven't fantisized a forced fem situation in quite some time now.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    N.B. let's keep this PG people, remember rules.

Ninna, it is a very common fantasy.
    Sorry

Banned Read only
    Ninna,
    When my dressing first started at 9 and many years after I had the recurring dream of being made to dress which developed into being in a sexual situation with a woman and being trapped in clothes joined together with hers . Sometimes that fantasy comes back at one point I asked my wife to make me underdress to do my work around the home but that was like lighting a blue touch paper , she didn't see the fun side of it !

You're probably aware of certain web sites that cater more for fantasies, after a while they lose their attraction but some people are well into it .

Banned Read only
    if you are a cross dresser, why would you need to have someone "force" you to cross dress? in fact, I submit that one can never "force" a cross dresser to cross dress. Is that really a cross dressing fantasy or is it more about S&M?

Actually, there is more than one way in which "forced feminization" by a group of GG's can occur and it may not be quite what you expect.

I'll use my own sstory for example. Once I began to go out en femme I developed groups of friends who only knew me as a female. That meant that I had to be dressed and in character anytime I was with them. Well, I had lots of places that I still went en drab, my religious congregation being one of them. I was preparing to go to services one day when I discovered that an entire group of female friends was planning on attending my congregation! Now, if I was going to attend, I was forced to attend en femme. And, of course, once I attended a few times en femme it was expected (and they continued to attend) so I had to continue to attend en femme.

Then it became restaurants and other places that I went with my friends. Once you become known somewhere you pretty much are forced to continue to go to that place en femme.

So the circle grows, and pretty soon you become scared of being seen in male attire.

Trust me, it's true, it happened to me.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    Last edited by Persephone; 08-12-2015 at 01:32 AM.

Wink

it would not have been much forcing to get me into anything pretty as a young girl.

more a wish than fantasy.

but never came true.

For me it was my way of coming out.

You know the easier way ... on Halloween, I dressed and had a few gg's help me.
    Well I cannot say I was forced and I loved their help.
    On what to wear and makeup and such.

Prene

Banned Read only
    Just give yourself permission to be who you really are - whatever that is. I had these fantasies too, from a very early age - like 10. I was just looking for permission to do what I needed to do.

I have fantasized for many years that my wife would catch me in my maids outfit , take pictures and force me to dress like a real maid everyday . I'm sure I would not enjoy this in real life as much as I do in my fantasy.
    Please Call Me Mandy

Platinum Member
    Hi Ninna, I guess we have all had that fantasy at one time or another.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Daniella Argento
    Nope, sorry never been my 'thing'
    Maybe I am REALLY kinky for not having this fantasy???
    :-P

Silver Member
    Ninna,

Interesting question. The psychology of FF fantasy is varied, and is common for CDS, wannabes and plain old strait guys too. Often "forced" fantasies are a response to the recognition of a desire, real or fantasy, which is offset by the nonacceptance of that fantasy. In short, forced gives permission and absolves guilt.

They MADE me do it, it wasn't me! There are other reasons for the fantasy, but this is most prevalent I think. Once one is comfortable with dressing, and in public, the need to justify it by being forced may dissipate?

@ Jennifer, I love to wear women's clothes, but would have to be forced to do the sissy thing. Little girl stuff kind of creeps me out. I hope not to offend anyone here that's into it, but not my cup of tea. So a CD could be forced, but that would be a nightmare not a fantasy.

I think it would be impossible for many of us to say we haven't but I reckon the reasoning behind this is as I once read in another thread, being forced to do something you secretly like takes away any need to explain, if you get caught dressed as a woman you would try and explain the situation where as if you were forced to dress it takes away any guilt of admitting you dressed yourself that way.
    I cant stand to fly, I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find the better part of me. I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane, I'm more than some pretty face beside a train. Its not easy to be me.

I agree with Persephone, it does happen. Just not the way I think the OP wants. My whole transition back in 81 was in some respects FF. When your doing hormones, your body reaches a point that living life as a woman as opposed to a skinny man with large female breasts is just easier. So, you transition. I was already 14/7 anyway. Thankfully I had a Doctor who could verify with my work what was going on and a very progressive workplace (owned by a staunch Conservative Republican no less) that made going 24/7 possible. Heck, they even fired a guy for giving me crap (when a guy 'accidentally' dumps a coke in your lap...twice...and calls you a fag to your face in the break room that kind or crap). But, I was outed because I had put the company first in the first place so that may have had something to do with the owner's support.

Anyway...it happens

I agree that these are very common fantasies. Also that it is a way to deal with the guilt of wanting to crossdress. Personally I gravitate toward stories or mental images where I have more agency - like I'm the one who seeks out the feminization, but then events conspire to take it too far. In my own fantasies it always ends up permanent. To each their own I guess!
    The struggle. She is real.

Funnily enough I haven't put too much thought about forced feminization fantasies. I could like it or hate it depending on the intention behind the forcefulness of it.

TX & MN
    In real life it doesn't happen. Few if any GG's would get pleasure feminizing a male. I'm not a shrink so I won't try to explain why the fantasy is enjoyed by many of us. But let's face it, most fiction is not realistic. I suspect real CIA agents mostly sit in dingy cubicles within bland gov't buildings, unlike Mission Impossible characters who spend lifetimes doing impossible feats, day after day. A movie made about a real CIA agent (overweight, balding, typical male) wouldn't be very big at the box office. What I'm saying is that yes, forced feminization is a fantasy, but so what? Some TG girls take offense that it's even written; I think they are a tad too sensitive.

TG fiction, like all fiction, needs conflict (psychological or physical), otherwise it'll be boring. True memoirs, I believe, are somewhat different; I've read most of them which have been written by TG individuals, from Conundrum onward. I relate to them. Their personal struggles -which are not forced- relate to my personal life. Often I can see my life tends to parallel theirs. But fiction, unlike memoirs, demands a plot with serious conflict.

I did write a number of stories with forced feminization plot lines (they're posted on the Fictionmania website). I've noticed that those who's protagonist eventually accepts his fate are less popular than stories whose protagonist never accepts and always suffers.

As I've aged and moved more and more along that M to F line, I've noticed that forced feminization literature doesn't interest me as much as before. Just as such storylines apparently have no interest to GG's, as I become mentally and physically more female, they have less hold on me (although I do still enjoy reading it, just not as often).

Cindi Johnson
    Last edited by Cindi Johnson; 08-12-2015 at 11:05 AM.

Ninna,

As a fantasy, it sounds like fun. But in real life... Too many variables to worry about, at least for me. Although to answer your question, I have had those thoughts and fantasies. Depending on how many GGs it could be a lot of fun. I could do it.

@--}----
    Michelle

Aspiring Member
    It's not my own cup of tea, though having read stories revolving around forced feminisation I can venture a guess as to why it's a thing. Perhaps it is the stereotypical humiliation and guilt that surfaces from being stuck in said situation I guess, or the complete absolution of the one being feminised.

I personally would consider it a nightmare to have the stereotypes of forced feminisation imposed on me. I had one particularly vivid dream involving a GG dressing me in a maid uniform for no particular reason, squealing over my alleged cuteness and imposing particularly humiliating situations on me. It was bad, and nowhere near sexy, but nowhere near awkward either.

I would rather be girled up out of my own volition rather than have it forced on me.

"Forced" should be in quotes, because it takes willing subject. Really, it's not forced. Anyway.....
    My earliest fantasy of this was mowing a lawn for a beautiful neighbor woman who invited me inside for a glass of ice cold lemonade after the mowing was done. I was dirty and sweaty, so she offered me a shower. While I was in the shower, she put my clothes in the washing machine and offered me something of hers (lingerie) to wear while my clothes are washed and dried. And then another item....the feminization continued...with my mild token resistance...ending with a wig, makeup, stockings and high heels. And my obvious arousal which she took care of.

Forced feminization is not one of my fantasies, although I have enjoyed some of the stories I've read in the CD literature. What I do like is its second cousin (first cousin)? Pampering! Love makeovers, love facials, love mani/pedis. Also, had a session with a personal shopper recently, which was a blast, and also feels like a distant relative to forced feminization. For me this has nothing to do with being controlled or submissive, just like the occasional treat of doing something special for myself. Hugs, Michelle

I read somewhere that some high powered executives liked being dominated because relinquishing power also relinquished responsibility, which led to a kind of freedom. I wonder if that has something to do with it?

At the end of the day I feel that most, if not all fantasies are by in large a good thing. It's never a bad thing to engage our imagination and creativity. Many artists spend their whole lives trying to get to that child like place.

Banned Read only
    Well I guess is justa a straight CD fantasie, I love wear womans clothes an get dolled up, and I dont need nobody force me, but thats the part of the fantasie, that I act like a don't like get dressed, and a dominated GG "forced" me. thank you ladies for answer, advice and share experience!!!