Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: crossdressing in the bedroom

Jennifer, you are absolutely right. Early on, my wife was uncomfortable with it but tolerant. Even now I wouldn't say she is "cool" with it but she does indulge me sometimes. Even asking me to put some stockings or lingerie on. This does not mean she is into it. It means that she loves me, accepts that it is part of who I am, and is willing to do things that she is not fully comfortable with to make me happy. And her willingness to do things that make me happy only make me love her that much more.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    I'm not the kind to kiss and tell, but I have great liberty in the bedroom. I give her what she wants and I get what I want, with one exception, I always lead. This is a small price to pay for wearing the lingerie I want.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

My wife only found out about my cross-dressing 20 months ago. It all came about when she found one of my Cosmo's I'd accidently left outside when reading it during the day out in the sun. I have been reading and collecting Cosmo since I was 14. This was quite a shock for her, as I had been keeping it a secret since we were married 12 years ago. I've been in love with Cosmo most of my life - I have a very strong Cosmo Girl inside of me!
    She had all the usual questions - am I gay - No. Do I like women's clothes - well, yes I admitted - lingerie. That she is not happy with, but she at least lets me wear a silk night robe/dressing gown inside. I've pushed things a bit and let her see me wearing a silk slip underneath my night robe a few times and she just gets pissed off. She says she needs me as a "manly man" - pity the real me isn't like this! All my closest friends growing up and in my 20's and 30's have been women. I do not identify with other males that well.
    My wife at least is understanding and accepting of my "hobby" collecting COSMOPOLITAN of which I have literally many hundreds of issues. I can at least wear my silk robe at night time and she's at least accepting that I need to wear lingerie when alone. She just can't accept me wearing lingerie in front of her as it's just too much of a turn off - she's basically said no sex if I wear lingerie in bed :-( This does piss me off royally, but I have to accept her views and feelings in this regard. She has come a long way in a short period. It must have been a big shock she discovering her husband is a cross-dresser. It's just something that comes from deep within me and makes me feel so good. I'll never stop wearing lingerie. I've had two complete "transformations" - make up, lingerie, dress ,shoes - the works. It was a great deal of fun and I will do this from time to time. On a day to day experience, lingerie is generally enough for me at this stage. Fingers crossed my wife will get more used to me loving to wear lingerie in time and I will be able to wear my beloved lingerie freely in bed.

It was fun with my ex. She would pretend that we were both girls having fun only to have a nice surprise.

My wife and I routinely wear sexy lingerie, stockings and high heels in the bedroom. In fact, we did this before I started dressing on a regular basis over 15 years ago. Yes, I know I am one of the lucky ones.

I wear a bra , panties and a nightgown to bed every night and my wife likes it that way. We often dress alike. She has one condition though that allows me to do this. When we have sex, she and I both perform as females. Everything must be done exactly as a female would do it including masturbation. My wife truly is a love.
    Last edited by Sandra; 08-14-2015 at 02:24 PM. Reason: Read the rules about sex toys

My wife will allow some panties and lingerie on occassion. It's great fun

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    I too am one of the lucky ones in this regard. Besides the joy of this, there is no greater expression of acceptance that a GG or SO can offer. On the flip side, always careful to be in male mode as required...something I have no problem with.

I agree. It is nice to have an accepting SO. I just have to make sure I don't push the limits of acceptance too quickly

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    Technically it's a bedroom, but it's setup for much more.

2 ball gowns is the best ever. So much fluff. So much work to get where you want to go. It's great

Hose & Heel Loving Divia. Lee Andrews's Avatar
    Ah, we use to but over the years something changed for her and I find myself in a DADT situation when crossdressing.

I often sleep in a nightie or sleepy tee and always wear panties. But never when it 's intimate time. We are just more comfortable that way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

My ex-GF liked it when I, or better yet both of us, wore garter belts and stockings to bed. She also liked to play with my earrings. She tolerated me in high heels, but didn't want me to wear any of it outside the house in her presence.

- Diane

It sure would be nice to have someone that accepting.

Just to clarify, I do understand my wife wouldn't ask to have me dress...that said we are in Love. I do many things for her that I wouldn't do if I was single, and as a result she does things for me...thats called love and marriage (not to be confused with the TV show!).....I always make sure we has a good time always
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

crossdressing in the BATHROOM!

Before me and my girlfriend were even dating we were playing around in her bedroom and she wanted me to wear her dress. I felt uncomfortable but she kept asking! So I did, we had a lot of fun with it. Now a year later I sleep with forms and lingerie about 3 times a week. On a few occasions we'll be playing around and she'll ask me to go dress up and come back. She likes it! She'll cuddle me and hold my forms at night, it's a great feeling waking up like this! It really makes me feel loved and accepted. When I'm in female mode she usually becomes dominant. I try my best to keep a good balance of male mode and female mode.
    Lydia

"Nothing in life is to be feared; it is only to be understood."
    -Marie Curie

Banned Read only
    Ummm, wow! 😯(but in a good way &#128512
    Last edited by Robin414; 08-18-2015 at 10:03 PM.

Most definitely yes!

Yes and it has been wonderful...........Wonderful!

Quote Originally Posted by kimberly c View Post
    Has anyone here brought your crossdressing into the bedroom. I have for many years and the experience has brought my wife and I much closer as a couple. I go total femme, sexy lingerie including forms. I am sometimes the submissive partner and enjoy this role. It keeps life exciting.

Love Kim
    I have several times with a few of my ex's. They kind of like it. I did get the vibe that they didn't want it all the time but they liked the twist on bedroom play time.

Sounds like a lovely time.

That only happens in my imagination.
    Ladies & Gentlemen, HER. 💋🌸💗

My wife has somewhat, reluctantly accepted Karyn. I wear panties 24/7 - always to bed. Maybe once a month she allows me to dress completely - makeup, wig, bra, breastforms (glued on), pantyhose and heels - then crawl into bed. I love cuddling having her up tight against my boobs -one things leads to another and we make love. Wish we could do it more often

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenda.Clark View Post
    Nope. Strict rule in my house is I don't wear any girly stuff in bed. I'm ok with that because it's not a $ex thing for me anyway.
    With me and wifey, my CD is strictly DADT and IDWTSI.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda James View Post
    I wear a bra ,Panties and a nightgown every night and my wife has never said anything about it . It's so nice when I get up early, sit at the computer, have a coffee and read the new posts on crossdresser.com.
    Yup! This is me. Just add forms. I get up at about 3am every morning. Carla time. Of course, we usually sleep in separate rooms due to my early schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    I can't help but think that those who think their wives are cool with this (or will be cool with this) might be mistaking a wives capacity to try something new or tolerate something FOR HER HUSBAND with being into it. To anyone thinking of taking this into the bedroom, talk to your wife first and with total honesty about what you are thinking. You can't sneak this in. That is the only way you will know she actually cool with it and not being kind.
    Jennifer, I agree with you. Ever see the wife that takes on the manly hobbies of her husband or, the whole sports worship nonsense, just to conform? To you unmarried CD's. She might think it's cool now but, a wedding ring will snuff that out.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

My Bride helped purchase my first long nylon nightgown, 20 years ago. Since then I took over the purchase duty. Many Miss Elaine, and Shadowline later we have a good selection. Panties, cami, and a few slips, also. She still does not agree to any other items. The rest is in a storage locker, off site.