Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is my childhood friend a cd too?

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekiel View Post
    I support your whole post, but this part got me confused. Why would they have any sexual intercourse if they are both hetero and married? Because thats what you mean right?
    I don't know what might happen ... but as I think about my own crossdressing past, which was completely solitary, I realize that some unexpected feelings emerged when I dressed up. My sexual experiences over the course of my life have been, with one little exception, only with women, and I consider myself almost entirely heterosexual. But when I dressed up, my fantasies were all about giving sexual pleasure to men. If I, en femme, had the opportunity to actually meet up with another CDer, and if CDing had the same meanings for that person as it did for me, the sexual feelings would be very intense and powerful, I think. And if I were in a committed relationship with a woman at that time, the temptations might be great. I can't speak for how that might work for the OP, and it would depend partially on what CDing means to that person, as opposed to what it means to me. So I'm just trying to raise a flag of caution--sometimes it's best to avoid temptations that could have serious consequences.

He already knows you paint your toe nails, so the next time you see him...with a picture of your femme self in hand, say....Here is a picture of myself wearing the same color polish you saw the other day. Do you think this outfit goes well with that color ? That should bring the house down.

Your friend will either pull up his big girl panties and fess up or or run away crying like a little girl.

Reality Check
    I don't get the point of painting one's toenails (as a crossdresser). You can't feel that they are painted and once you put your shoes on you can't see them (unless you're wearing sandals or open toed shoes. And as a size 12W, I don't really want to call attention to my feet.

I can take my wig, forms and padded panty off in just a minute or so and change from Krisi to Homer. Not so if I colored my toenails. It's a sure way to out one's self as we can see by this post.

Now for the original question, your friend may indeed be a crossdresser but do you think he wants you to know about it? Do you want him to know you are a crossdresser? What if you out yourself to him and he is not a crossdresser or denies being one? Where does that leave you? If it turns out that you are both crossdressers, what then?

Personally, I wouldn't take it any further. If he wants to talk to you about it, he will.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    I don't get the point of painting one's toenails (as a crossdresser).
    Different strokes for different folks, of course. For me, they're the first thing I see when I wake up in the morning and they set the tone for the entire day.

I would leave it for your friend to broach the subject.
    Often you will get a denial if you ask right up.
    Let it slide and see what transpires.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Krisi, I may not be able to feel the nail polish on my toes nor be able to see them either but I know that they're a beautiful (insert colour here) and that gives me a buzz (especially when I'm sitting in a boring meeting)

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    Oh, for gosh sakes, what's the big deal? Of course ask! If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck...

Banned Read only
    If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck... It might be a cow!

I'm still going to ask him or maybe I might wear something kind of reveling (like some black silk panties under some white basketball shorts) to make him question me, to start the conversation. Unless any of your beautiful souls have any better ideas. As fair as outting myself to him I feel I can trust him with my secret and if things go sour and he tells everyone and doesn't want to be friends anymore. Its alright because I think a true friend would accept me for who I really am. So its a win win situation. As fair as sexual intercourse there will be none of that. I dress because it feels right, love feeling like a female and have since I could remember. I have always found women attractive never men. But any who ill keep my girls posted!!

If you're okay with "outing" yourself and ready to accept the consequences why not just tell him about yourself? OK, I know, from personal experience, that opening up oneself like that isn't a "just", but I think it's better than trying to orchestrate an "outing" by discovery, so to speak. In other words, being open and honest is better than being caught out, in my opinion. It will show that you trust him and care enough about your friendship to risk being vulnerable. In any case, best wishes!

Only you know the level of trust you have with your BF. And I like all the answers here on this but also think all the girls here . Myself included. would love to have a BF that was like minded also.. so approach with caution . and good luck! Hope it all goes well for you! And looking forward to seeing how this one turns out!
    Tonya Rose This is me! (song by camp rock)

its obvious, so come out with it, that was an open invite. if you can't trust that level of friendship, what does it say?!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Quote Originally Posted by megan_thomas View Post
    I'm still going to ask him or maybe I might wear something kind of reveling (like some black silk panties under some white basketball shorts) to make him question me, to start the conversation. Unless any of your beautiful souls have any better ideas.
    The idea of having a best friend know about and to share in your secret sounds awesome. I was going to suggest wearing a black bra under a white tee shirt. But, yeah, how about just a cup of coffee. Talk about anything (you know him best). Hey, I missed the (game, Presidential Debate, Tv show, whatever) because Kohls had a sale on misses/ juniors back to school dresses or jeans. Or, just drop the Caitlyn bomb. Anywho, the best of luck to you. Take a couple deep breaths and jump. Of course I have nothing to lose in this. Do what you feel is right and let us know either way how it goes.

Pulling for you
    joni

I'd agree that the door is open, and you've had lots of good suggestions for the next step. If it turns out you both CD, and did way back when, I think that is a comment about how much we all hid it when we were growing up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Justmetoo is right. Out yourself. Show him your pictures from last Halloween.

I have a childhood friend who I think is a crossdresser too. not sure if he practices it, though, as we have no contact today.

Thanks for clearing that Lori, now I see what you mean with your experience.