Thread: Here's an interesting thought...

Banned Read only

Here's an interesting thought...

Imagine you were Jason Statham or maybe Sylvester Stallone and one day you realized you were TG (maybe you lost your package in a movie stunt gone horribly wrong &#128563, how would you react (remember, you realized at a phsycological level you really are a chic)...takes Caitlin Jenner up a notch I think 😯

Quote Originally Posted by Robin414 View Post
    (maybe you lost your package in a movie stunt gone horribly wrong)
    Wait, what? Losing your "package" doesn't make you TG or anything else in any sense. Doesn't change anything.

For example, people who's had to remove them because of cancer don't become TG or less of man because of that, so I don't see this remark necessary in your question.

And to answer your thread, if one of those two were TG, it would be much more revolutionary than even Caitlyn Jenner. They are everybody's action heros, and some even look up to them as role models.

Reality Check
    Losing your "package" wouldn't make you "transgender" but you wouldn't have to worry about tucking. And you wouldn't have the testosterone in your bloodstream either.

There have been posts on this forum from men who have lost their junk or it has become non-functional and they have stated that this "loss of manhood" has made them feel more female. I'm not sure I agree with this line of thinking but if that's how they feel, I can't argue with them.

I don't know who Jason Statham is so I can't comment, but Sylvester Stallone would make one butt ugly woman.

Everybody is different, but someone in my family, I won't state who because its private for him, had them removed because of cancer, and never stated such a thing. So like you, Im not of that line of thinking.

Jason Statham is a british actor of primarily action movies. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Statham

Platinum Member
    Most of us still posses our male anatomy, many of us are as masculine as the celebrities you mentioned, maybe some even more so. And yet, here we are...not because of some sudden mutilation, but because we have been drawn to CDing by something inside. There are a few late bloomers among us, but I can't think of anyone who just 'clicked' one day.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    I can't think of anyone who just 'clicked' one day.
    Agreed, it doesn't click suddenly, it seems to be a condition we all have inside, a condition that by itself, defines us apart.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    However, it DOES just "click" on occasion, Kim. I know because I'm one of the click-ees!

I was a man with zero gender issues for 50 years. Then, over a period of a year+, I began dressing and thot I wanted to be a female. Even thot I had suddenly turned gay.

Up to that point I knew and cared nothing about trans. And, it had never even entered my mind to try on my gf's or wive's clothing!

I blame it on hormone changes from meds I began taking then. But, who knows? There r a few others like me here, too!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I think the more interesting scenario is closer to the one raised by DocRobbySherry. I began dressing at a very young age and loved putting on lingerie. That receded somewhat in the teens and early twenties then reasserted itself and began to strengthen. I then began to take more interest in dressing fully and living more in a feminine mode. So for me what is interesting is the different phases one goes through as one matures.

Is it due to natural hormonal changes or can it be triggered by external factors. I was prescribed medication to suppress my testosterone when I was incorrectly diagnosed with an enlarged prostate. That lasted for less than a year and I did get a small amount of breast development but it did not coincide with my strengthening feelings of femininity which began much earlier.

As for the thought experiment suggested by Robin. This has been replicated in real life especially by military personnel who have been severely injured. From the little that I have read about this they did not begin to feel "feminine" but did lose many masculine characteristics until their hormones were artificially restored to something like a balance.

However, the question is still interesting as we don't seem to know much about the effects of hormone imbalance on cross dressing desires or gender issues.

However, the question is still interesting as we don't seem to know much about the effects of hormone imbalance on cross dressing desires or gender issues.
    Hormones will not affect your identity. If they did, why would there be any transgender? All would be perfectly fit in societal expectations, no one would ever question their identity.

All TG, specially TS, are proof of this.

No matter how much T you put in a MTF TS, they will always be women. No matter how much E you put in a FTM TS, they will always be men.

My situation is similar to Sherry's since I started from absolutely zero in 2006, almost 60 years old. My trigger so to speak similarly fits in with the topic here since I became impotent as a result of my prostate removal due to cancer. The "loss of manhood", physical, mental and emotional, result was what did it for me. I doubt that I ever would have even thought about doing this if it wasn't for that. No regrets either way, since some things in life I have no control over, and I have learned to adapt well.

#1 Who says they're not....?

#2 If the theory is that they weren't before but they are after, then that would be mind-blowing and extremely distressing - however improbable the scenario is...

#3 If the implication is that they always were TG but the unlikely event of being on the receiving end of a eunuch-inducing mishap precipitates this, then wouldn't they just be happy...

Wasn't it Pharrell Wiliams who sang: "Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth..."

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Well I have no chemichal / hormonal imbalance, yet I crossdress since I was 8-9. My situation is the same for most. What explains this, is not hormones. I really doubt it.

Banned Read only
    I would have mentioned Tom Cruise but that's redundant 😂 So I won a radio contest myself "be a stunt double for Arnold Schwarzenegger, 10th caller wins" oh yah...fast forward, I'm riding a dirt bike over a ramp in the nude thinking 'man, I feel like a woman' and my junk gets caught up in the handle bars and we'll the rest is history 😲

Banned Read only
    LOL Robin, you make me laugh. Where do you come up with this stuff? I'm riding a dirt bike over a ramp in the nude thinking 'man, I feel like a woman' and my junk gets caught up in the handle bars and we'll the rest is history. Hahahaha...

What nobody has brought up about a macho action star coming out as trans- We do the same as anybody else. Accept them as their target gender, and hope they have a great life. No more, no less.

The part about 'losing your junk, and becoming ts'. What crap...and borderline offensive.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by I Am Paula View Post

The part about 'losing your junk, and becoming ts'. What crap...and borderline offensive.
    Wow, tough croud! I might make you feel happy, I might make you feel sad, I might even make you feel mad...but I always try to make you feel something! 😉

We do the same as anybody else. Accept them as their target gender, and hope they have a great life. No more, no less.
    Exactly, just like when Jenner revealed that she is Caitlyn and not Bruce, and never been Bruce. All people has to do is very very easy actually, just accept and respect.

It is indeed offensive on many levels, and to many people.

I actually think if I had to, or wanted to transition that Id probably keep my unmentionables the way they are, I believe a lot of T's do, plus its very practical

As to your question however, it kind of answers itself, if you were transsexual you'd transition, if you were gender fluid you wouldnt. If either of them were to transition they certainly have the same kind of money as caitlyn does.

Sarah x
    I cant stand to fly, I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find the better part of me. I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane, I'm more than some pretty face beside a train. Its not easy to be me.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I often wondered what would happen/changes if I turned my junk in.
    I certainly don't need them for any extra curricular activities.

Testosterone levels do change a person. I used to take a testosterone booster when I was overloaded with psychical work. As long as I did not have to have too much interacting with other people. The higher my testosterone level, the shorter my fuse, but I'm ready to go wrestle the bull.

Crossdressing seems to lower my testosterone. It makes me a calmer more passive person. It also reduces my sex drive. Go figure.
    My Youtube channel: Maxine CD,

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsH...XBIjeAtbhe1uFw
    Follow me on twitter @MaxineCD1

Reality Check
    It is indeed offensive on many levels, and to many people.
    It's been said that 2015 is the year that everything has become offensive. I think it's time for people to lighten up and be a little more accommodating to others. This wasn't posted with malice, it was just an innocent "what if?". If we have to worry about offending one or two people, we'll be left with just posting "You look great in that outfit." and nothing deeper.

Now if this post offends any one, lighten up!