Thread: Lunar Cycle

Lunar Cycle

[SIZE=4]Have any of you noticed a Lunar cycle to your moods and dressing needs?[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]I wanted to research this, but as I dress every day now that has become difficult to do.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]I have days of "Total clarity", but not to often, just wondering if there is really a link?[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Penny for your thoughts?[/SIZE]
    I am a TV repair man, if I cant cure me nobody can!

Not really lunar cycles, but have you thought about bio-rhythms?

Yeah. During full moons, I just spontaneously turn into Marla. Freaks out my co-workers when I have to work nights.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Yup. Anytime the moon is half full its starts coming on, by the full moon the need to do it is at times overwhelming. Also, during the fullness of the lunar I often will begin to see reminders of the CDing from all sorts of 'random' places. Like spirits or somn. I noticedthis years ago and say nah can't be. Then I started to pay attention to my feeling and surroudnings and you bet this is the case.

I am of firm belief the moon shifts lots of things around in the world, the CDing seems to be caught up in it.

Smile Dr.Zarkof checks the angular vector of the moon.

I get total clarity... no one believes me when I tell them it's related to air pressure. (and I admit... it sounds silly).

When an area of high pressure comes in, I often feel more alert, confident and I'm sure I make better decisions. I can lie in bed in the mornings and without looking out the window I know if it's a low pressure day.. I feel mildly unwell, I lack energy and feel less happy than normal.

I checked this against a barometer over a six month period, and it seems to be true. I think that for some of us it's the lunar cycle, for others it may be Bio-rythms (sexual compatibility between lovers definatly runs on those), yet more people seem effected simply by the time of year.

Talking of the moon.... I'm not sure if it counts but part of my work involves teenagers, and it seems to be, that when they are especially mental, badly behaved and boisterous.... It's usually on, or withinn a day or two of a full moon.

XX

Jayme

Hi Rachael,

I have often wondered about this. It does seem like my CDing goes in cycles of roughly several weeks' length.

Since women's hormones follow a 28-day cycle, I guess it would make sense for mens hormones to do so as well.

Alchemists talked about a lunar, feminine part of the psyche, and I think this might have some relevance to crossdressing.

Here's something I wrote about it. Note the lunar images in the pictures.

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homep...tg/alchemy.htm

Cheers,

Cathy
    Last edited by Cathy Anderson; 02-10-2006 at 05:00 AM.

Smile

yes the moon does affect me i also have stronger fem feeling in the spring i want to go out enfem and i want to dress all the time in the spring
    hugs
    Ronda

Gosh gals with all this talk about Lunar Cycles and bio-rhythms I guess the next subject will be "did you ever moon anyone while crossdressed?"

Hummm, interesting question.....
    I have not noticed any trends in my fem feelings and the moon....but it's possible. I enjoy dressing up all of the time...so maybe it is air pressure??

Banned Read only
    Being a amateur astronomer I pay pretty close attention to the moon phases and its position in the sky relative to the planets and other astronomical objects. I more often then not find myself cursing the moon as it seems all the clear nights happen near the full moon and not near the new moon when I want it to be clear. I would have to say my cross dressing urges and desires stay pretty much constant through out the lunar cycle.

Like Ronda, for me the seasons have more to do with my pleasure of crossdressing. I like to wear less, not more. As spring and more light comes, I feel more alive, and that's an internal signal to dress!
    michellej

dident neil armstrong have a Lunar cycle????
    but it got stolen, because it wasent chained to the lunar module?????????

kisses tara, xxxx
    im just waiting for my own race to come to earth and take me to my home planet !!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tara 24-7
    dident neil armstrong have a Lunar cycle????
    but it got stolen, because it wasent chained to the lunar module?????????

kisses tara, xxxx

Everyone now:

[SIZE="4"]GROANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN[/SIZE]

i guess if you dress everyday, then the lunar cycles don't have much effect.

J

[SIZE=4]Thanks girls, some interesting replies there.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Jayme, I know what you mean about the teenagers, the youth leader at the youth club my wife works at did actually threaten to close it on nights around the full moon![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Interestingly casualty departments usually get busy at this time too.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Cathy, thanks for the link, that was a fascinating read and has got me thinking about some other things too.[/SIZE]
    I am a TV repair man, if I cant cure me nobody can!