Thread: a very important step

Banned Read only

a very important step

Hello everyone !
    The truth is that since I joined this forum, my progress as a lady have been increibe, from choosing my girly name to take a picture in which I am very excited to look myself so feminine, and of course start my girl clothes collection!!
    For I have decided to take another important step: absolutely nobody knows about my condition, but I decided to tell a girl who's my friend for a long time, she is gay and I think that will facilitate her to understand that I am not like everyone, I think it's important someone close to me knows that I'm a girl! I think that helped me a lot, I think saying Monday this to her when i see her, I'm nervous but excited to show me like Ninna to someone in person!!

If she's accepting and a close friend, if you wish to tell her can only be good for you.

However, I feel the responsability to tell you that one has to be careful to who one outs oneself.

Platinum Member
    Hi Ninna, See line #3 in my signature.

I wish you all the best and please do let us all know how it goes with your GF.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Hi Ninna,

You do have a very attractive and feminine look now, I have to say - you should be very pleased with your progress (and you obviously are )

Just a note of caution: I think many of us want to share our other side with someone close - either a friend or relative - but our enthusiasm might sometimes get the better of us... If she's a very good friend and someone you know you can trust completely, then you have made a good choice - but I don't think being gay necessarily means people understand us more or are more accepting - so you should still be prepared for a surprised (and possibly bad) reaction...

I wish you luck - I can feel your excitement...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Banned Read only
    Hi Ninna, I get it but I also agree with many with the 'be cautious' approach. I have a GG friend who's also bi and she has absolutely no problem but I'm not sure how all would react. OK, disclaimer done, you know your friend better than any of us possibly can and you're a beautiful person, I can't imagine this being a bad thing. Keep us posted! ☺

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    The only co-worker that I told about my dressing up is a lesbian. I've even been confident enough to send her pics.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Banned Read only
    Thanks for so incredible advices ladies! And of course for warning me, but im sure of doing this! Im sure she can understand and support me, of course she gets a shock but I really trust her and i know she love the idea of know Ninna and be good girlfriends!

God speed Ninna!
    I have told a number of my female friends, even a couple of my guyfriends. All have been super. My lifelong best friend i think fell in love with Jasmine. Kinda weird, but we both laugh about it. Do be cautious though. People talk. Things slip out. I even had a crummy ex tell all my friends once in hopes to end my friendships with them. To my surprise, it backfired, they didn't believe her, and seen it as a vengeful ploy.
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Remember, Ninna, when u tell someone this kind of info in confidence? It often becomes a burden for them because many folks natural tendency is to pass on gossip. Weigh who u tell carefully. Unless u r ready to come out!

Telling my daughters and ex has been an enormous load for them. Because they've wanted to tell others and I've said, NO!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Good luck and by the way, you are a very attractive woman!
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Banned Read only
    Thank you very much for all your cute advices, but I'm sure she is a person to tell! not want everyone to know, I just want to have an accomplice who knows me and I 've found the perfect person for that! I will be telling how going all, girls!

Kandi thank you, your bride dress is beautiful!!

Reality Check
    Only you know this other person well enough to decide if you should share your secret with her. Just remember that she may tell someone else (accidentally or on purpose) and it may get out. Many of us share our secret with our wives but they have good reason not to tell (until it's divorce time). Your friend has no such incentive to keep your secret a secret.

Banned Read only

complete my big girly step!!!

As yesterday had told you girls, I could finally tell someone close to me, I'm a girl! I think I found the right person to do, a pretty good friend of mine, just going back to be with her, at first I was very nervous to tell, but little by little I started dropping, and in the end she fell in love with the idea!! It was very exciting to see how excited she came and came, feel that I could fully trust her, of course I asked her to keep the secret, and even that is that no longer depends on me, I trust her!
    Now everything is different between us, when we said goodbye she called me by my girly name: Ninna, and when I teach my makeup photo (which I have in profile) was amazed and told me I was a beautiful girl! I also explain that my sexual orientation is heterosexual and she can understand very well, I guess she, being a lesbian, it was made easier to understand, well now I have an accomplice besides this great forum and several of my better girlfriends here! for me this is a big step!

Sounds like that went very well! Good for you!

Ninna,

How wonderful for both you and your sister. I wish you all the best. I hope you can enjoy some good time together.

Thats great. It is important for us to have real people who will accept us. That support goes a long ways.
    Candi
    Perfection Is a Road Not a Destination

That is awesome!! So happy for you

Congratulations, Ninna! It's so nice to have a supportive friend!

Banned Read only
    Wow, way to go Ninna, that's awesome news! I still remember when you had bunny ears, wait a minute, that was only last month...wow you're coming along quickly girl 😃

Banned Read only
    Oh my goodness, an accomplice! Mexico City may never be the same.

I am glad for you that it went well. Having someone to share this with is special.

Banned Read only
    Thank you ladies, I really love all youre advices and support! Im very happy with my new sister!! n_n

Congratulations Ninna, I'm so happy for you that it turned out allright girl.
    Love and hugs Jeanette

Ninna Thats is awesome. Let us know how it goes

Banned Read only
    Thank you Lizzy, of course I will continue telling you the whole story!