Thread: Another Annoying Holiday

Another Annoying Holiday

My wife was reading the paper. Next thing I hear is, "Ugh, another annoying holiday, Valentine's Day". I laughed. "Don't you agree?" she asked. I replied, " you're such a man". Then, I asked her if she was going to buy me something sexy for Valentines Day. "Don't you have enough sexy stuff?" she stated. "Not from you" was my reply. Besides can we really have enough sexy stuff? I'm buying her men's silk boxers. Might as well play both sides of the role reversal scenario.
    [SIZE=4]Sophia[/SIZE]

Thanks for reminding me, I better do something special for my wife. She has never bought me panties or thongs though she knows I wear them and prefere them. She at least hasn't bought be any whities. My second wife was the only one who ever bought me anything. And when she packed me for a business trip she dolled me up good.

I like the idea of boxers for her. wonder what she would say?

Wow

Would think your wife would anxiouly await this Valentines Day, knowing there a great items for the two of you to shop together for a great deals! And of course knowing you will have a surprise for her as well! Silk white boxers with hearts?

I agree!!! Bah, humbug! Can't wait until cheap candy day at the supermarket: Feb.15.

What Me Worry
    Sophia what a great idea boxers to play out the whole role reversal very unique and with a bit of humor.

Hi when I buy my wife sexy undies she always says you have only bought them for yourself. Oh she knows me so well

Get dressed and make yourself smile

I'll be buying her some jewlry and maybe valentines balloons and candy.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

i better find some1 to spend it with. any takers in nsw australia

My wife won't wear that nice sexy stuff anyway. *Sob!* I'll get her a nice, pretty card. And she wants to lose some weight, so I'll forgo the candy, too. But one thing we agree on....NO FLOWERS!!! We both agree that the flower industry widely engages in a systematic orgy of price gouging on the Valetine's holiday, and we refuse to participate. I get her nice flowers at nearly all other times of the year at random, and so I don't feel particularly obligated to it on Valentine's Day. Screw them!

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Quote Originally Posted by TGMarla
    We both agree that the flower industry widely engages in a systematic orgy of price gouging on the Valetine's holiday, and we refuse to participate.
    My mother-in-law is a malicious old Her birthday is on Feb 13 and she always asks for a "Nice big bunch of flowers" :mad:

Singles awareness day? Hate it. My love life already sucks without having constant red hearted reminders.

Quote Originally Posted by Jill
    Singles awareness day? Hate it. My love life already sucks without having constant red hearted reminders.
    I hear that Jill. Like the name you have given it though. S A D

My wife got me a red bra and a new lipstick. Red to go with my new bra. I got her a new outfit and a pretty new bra...BJ

Banned Read only
    I love Valentines day.

My wife and I have our traditional exchange of lingerie and chocolates usually culminating with us in bed wearing our new lingerie, eating fine chocolates, drinking champagne, and...

Go Roberta

Quote Originally Posted by Robertacd
    I love Valentines day.

My wife and I have our traditional exchange of lingerie and chocolates usually culminating with us in bed wearing our new lingerie, eating fine chocolates, drinking champagne, and...
    Roberta I like the way you think, this year we will forgo the chocolates as we are both watching the scale. But the wine an the exercise sounds good.

Happy Valentines Day Rena

icybtch
    I took my other half shoppong just today for his Valentines present and we picked things out together. I had so much fun that I bought things tht I may not have bought otherwise. I do like the idea of buying her the boxers. they are more comfortable than the panties that yoall wear.

Artistically Feminine Ava Mouse's Avatar

Lightbulb

I got my wife a gift card at one of her favorite stores, Joanne's Fabrics, since she likes crafts & such more than flowers & chocolates...
    Ava Mouse - An artist experimenting with the medium of femininity...
    "Imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery."

Im glad Im single,under no financial obligations to piss away money over a stupid holiday. Now I can walk by point and laugh at all the guys that are suckered in by their S.O. Only thing I do like about V-day is that nobody looks twice if they see you in Victoria's Secret shopping.
    Merry

HRT since 2009

Gold Member
    Just a nother Hallmart holiday to me.

Every day's a holiday!

This reminds me of Julie York's thread about singing if you're single. Where's that Karaoke machine!

Debbie

When I was single and spent many a Valentine Day alone, I would treat my self to a hot bubble bath, candles and a bottle of wine. Nothing wrong with being nice to yourself.

We exchange gifts. I haven't decided what to get her,yet,I'm a procrastinator, although i did order flowers sent to her job. we actually won't see each other until Wednesday due to conflicting schedules, so at least we will beat the crowds in the restaurants.
    "My Mother wanted me to find a nice girl..so I became one."

Banned Read only
    I was going to buy myself something for Valentines Day. Then I realized I have just about everything you can get in red.

just a card and dinner out for us after all we just had ground hogs day