Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Implants

I have Gyno and it is pretty big have had them all my life hated it as a kid embrace it now. I have thought of implants, no desire to transistion but just to make them bigger and fuller. MY wife would support it, as she loves mine now.i am totally shaved and hair free and when at a resort we frequent in Mexico all the time (resort is nude)i have never felt like i was being steered at and no one ever mentiond my B cup breasts i think i could go to C with out issue.

I'd love it but it's never going to happen.
    Angie

I've always wanted them but know I have a ton of other things to go through first but implants are defiantly on my list.