My wife and I live in a small apt and another couple live above us. We go outside to smoke and I am very careful about them not spotting me. Yesterday my wife was outside and when I looked out the window I didn't see anybody, so I peeked out the door and there was the neighbour lady with my wife, I stepped back in (unnoticed) I thought. So when my wife came in she said that Connie told her that it was OK that I sat outside dressed and that she had several friends that were crossdressers and she was Ok with it. So last night we were outside again and she came outside and I did not even move, I just sat there and she told me I looked pretty good while we were talking. I thanked her and blushed a little. I had on my skinny jeans and a tight fitting top the shows off my breasts very well and some light makeup, I have long hair and don't look too bad I guess. I was thrilled at what she said, it made my whole day. Now I will just wait for her to come outside so we can chat while I am dressed, My wife said I should wear one of my nice dresses tonight when we are outside with some heels and hose. I definitely will and hope she walks her dog a few times.

Michelle