Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Meeting Company President

Most of the clever quips and quotes have been used, but well done! Now, where are the kleenex?

Outstanding Suzanne! Wow, you have got some serious dedication, and you are one brave chick! I'm so glad this has worked out for you. I'm sure there will be some bumps in the road, but the fact that you are working with the boss, should smooth things over enough to make the job bearable, we hope!

It is really a great thing to put your trust in a friend and have them come through for you.

I'm sorry to hear about your church, but remember that the church is only a bunch of people working off of someone else's work- too many are focused on what people say or have said, and not enough on what is really going on in the world. You are figuring out your own beliefs and understanding now, some changes are expected. This is what happens when you grow as a person.

If you or your company lose any business, feel free to Private Mail me, and if we have any overlap, we can talk, I'd much prefer to work with pro-TG/CD companies.

Again, really happy for you, and thanks for sharing your ordeal with us here- it helps all of us to know of others who are so brave!

Kristi <major hugs>

Thank you for sharing! I needed a lift today and you have given me tears of joy! Long life and happiness to you and your companion.