Thread: Not dressed in the last 5 days....

Not dressed in the last 5 days....

Hi all, just come out of hospital after having a septoplasty (to correct breathing problems) and had to stay in due to complications and i had to wear frumpy male things all the time.

I got our earlier today and after sorting a few things out I'm in a "what to wear first" mood !
    DJ by name, CD by nature

Congratulations on your successful, after some complications, recovery. I am wondering about what you are about to go through, because next week I go in for a rotator cuff surgery on my right shoulder. I am not worried about the operation. I am wondering about the difficult and long painful recovery after. I have to wear a rigid arm sling for 6-7 weeks, limit arm motions and movements, and then all the physiotherapy for weeks after. How will I be able to get my figure control and crating shape wear on and off, put my bra on one handed and all that other stuff, plus even live my normal male life? I guess I am going to start a new learning curve, how to be me with a hopefully temporary disability.

I feel for you, even though it was nasal surgery for me i can't do anything that would strain my sinuses for the next 3 months and we have all felt that little bit of pressure on our sinuses putting something hugging on, or even a bra, so have to be careful with that.
    So for the time being its limited lingerie that I'm sticking to until i get the all clear from the consultant then its gonna go to town
    Last edited by Lorileah; 08-19-2015 at 04:59 PM. Reason: no need to quote post above yours
    DJ by name, CD by nature

Platinum Member
    Hi DJ, I wish youa speedy recovery, I just can't imagine going a whole 5 days without dressing.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Best wishes on your recovery! For me, it's more like going 5 weeks (or more) between opportunities to dress ...

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Glad you're doing better.
    You'll have to show us what you decided on.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

I feel your pain! I had "roto-rooter" surgery a week ago, and I'm still too sore for tight underwear (i.e. Pantyhose). I adore pantyhose! On the upside, I was told to wear loose clothing below the waist. Skirts and dresses are waaay looser than pants.

I hope you're back to wearing nice clothes!

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    Have you gotten any black eyes yet?
    That is common after septum surgery.
    Last edited by Barbara Jo; 08-19-2015 at 05:22 PM.

Thank you for all your good wishes
    Barbra Jo, Have no black eyes and unless the operation is severe you shouldn't get any black eyes, just swollen sinuses, mine were totally blocked, breathing by mouth only for 5 days,
    Starting to get my sense of smell and taste back now as well.
    DJ by name, CD by nature

DJ, I hope that your recovery goes well and that you find something pretty to wear and recuperate in.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".