Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ever want to tell a stranger?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar

Ever want to tell a stranger?

Just wondering if anyone else wanted to just tell a complete stranger, like at a bar for example,
    "I dress up as a woman."

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

some times but going down that route could just be a bit wild, I mean that person would not know you but what if afterwards he mentioned this fact to someone else describing what you looked like and that person actually knew you or knew of you. The cat would well and truly be out of the bag and could get back to work colleagues or your family/friends, would you want that?.

Well, no. But more often than not, when I'm interacting with strangers, I'm already completely en femme, so I'd just be stating the obvious.

The thought has definitely crossed my mind! Mainly at females though. Hoping that they would be curious to see or something haha!

I did that once at the Induction center right after I got drafted still manged to get the girls number though. I used to be allot more confident then, working on getting back to that place where I was bulletproof and bubling giddy and full of life.
    well even if i'm wrong, you know i'm right

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    Quote Originally Posted by CynthiaD View Post
    ...........But more often than not, when I'm interacting with strangers, I'm already completely en femme.......
    This me too. What is cool about this, is that you can get into some interesting conversations with GG's though. Actually it is fun interacting with strangers when you are out, but make sure they are the right ones.
    Dana Ryan

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have told quite a few strangers I CD.
    They were of course the SA's I come in contact with at stores like Macy's or ULTA.
    I have no problem fessing up to strangers about my CDing.

I have had a few instances of this happening.

1)Girl mode - Spent the whole night at the bar talking to these girls about football. At the end of the night I asked one of them if they wanted to see what I normally look like as I was getting ready to close out and had my ID. She was so confused! She thought I was just a girl with a deep voice the whole time. I thought she knew. I answered the 21 questions and we ended up becoming good bar friends.

2)Guy mode - Drunk at a bar talking to a few girls. Can't remember how it came up but I told them. They wanted to see pictures so I showed them. They were very positive about it. That's about all I remember of that night .

3)Guy mode - At a bar with some girls. At the end of the night some random cute girl comes up to me.
    Her: "Are you trans?"
    Me: "Yes. How did you know?"
    Her: "You're beautiful!"
    Me: "How did you know that?"
    She never told me. Definitely the most interesting thing anyone has ever asked me in a bar.

The trend here is that I must live at the bar right?
    You're a Daisy if you do! -Doc Holliday

Quote Originally Posted by GenieGirl View Post
    I have had a few instances of this happening.

1)Girl mode - Spent the whole night at the bar talking to these girls about football. At the end of the night I asked one of them if they wanted to see what I normally look like as I was getting ready to close out and had my ID. She was so confused! She thought I was just a girl with a deep voice the whole time. I thought she knew. I answered the 21 questions and we ended up becoming good bar friends.

2)Guy mode - Drunk at a bar talking to a few girls. Can't remember how it came up but I told them. They wanted to see pictures so I showed them. They were very positive about it. That's about all I remember of that night .

3)Guy mode - At a bar with some girls. At the end of the night some random cute girl comes up to me.
    Her: "Are you trans?"
    Me: "Yes. How did you know?"
    Her: "You're beautiful!"
    Me: "How did you know that?"
    She never told me. Definitely the most interesting thing anyone has ever asked me in a bar.

The trend here is that I must live at the bar right?

That's what I'm talking about Genie: someone you're talking to already, like making a new bar-friend (LOL).
    Thanks for sharing.
    Most the time a bar is where its at, lol.

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

My first response was "No, I have not, and would never, ever, tell someone I do not know that I crossdress."

Then I read the other responses, and yes, I have told SAs when shopping. I they come to assist, and ask who something I am shopping for is for, and it is for me - I say its for me.

But I have not just told total strangers.

Platinum Member
    Not ever. Ive been in a number of bars dressed as a woman, and unfortunately, the fact that I am GM was more apparent than I might wish. I didnt have to tell anyone the obvious.

But I guess the question is about telling strangers while in male mode...I certainly have no urge to do so. After all, they are strangers....why would I care to share this?
    Last edited by kimdl93; 08-20-2015 at 06:59 AM. Reason: ipad typos
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Yes, mostly in shops, even if I don't say it directly, I let them know. I was asked last week 'are you going to wear the wig and boots tonight' Yes, as soon as I get home. It's great because most of them accept it and say I'll just get your change. I love it

Banned Read only
    I totally did, I even started a thread, the response was so unbelievable (in a good way) I nearly fainted! Mind you given the circumstances and a lot of consideration it wasn't entirely unexpected though...but I still nearly fainted, OK! 😀

Banned Read only
    I'm pretty sure I do that EVERY SINGLE TIME I am out. It's kinda obvious.

In fact, I HAVE had that conversation with a couple in a bar one night. It was educational for them. Of course the woman who cuts my wig knows.

Do you mean telling someone when you re in guy mode?

It's funny, I had an experience the other day while dressed in guy mood shopping for cosmetics. The saleswoman asked if I needed help finding something for someone when I was looking for the new Urban Decay Electric pallet. I just told her it was for me and she got really happy and excited trying to help me find things. Stranger don't really bother me. It's like "what do I have to lose."

I avoid interacting with strangers like a plague when I'm out, so no.

Just wondering if anyone else wanted to just tell a complete stranger, like at a bar for example,
    "I dress up as a woman."
    In a word.....NO.

Telling is a thing of what is right for me at the time,, If telling will make it easier for me to do something or get something and it won't hurt me anyway I will tell. But just coming out of the blue and blurting it out just to say it No. Like if I am looking for something special and I am in a hurry and the lady ask who I am shopping for I tell her Me. But if does me no good to tell some Goof ball and try and convince them about us and try and sway them to accept us,, I don't waste my time,, I am no right fighter,, Live and let live,, Being a Man was easy as Hell,, An I am going to make this Look easy too,,,lol,,,,

Only if they ask.
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!

Banned Read only
    Everywhere I go I look at the women and think "I bet my panties are cuter than hers".

But yes, I have wanted to just walk up to a stranger(probably a women) and say "Wanna see whose wearing the cuter panties?" And then just walk away.

The Girl in a blue dress. Jennifer B's Avatar
    It's strangely appealing. Probably a need to get things off my chest because where I live I can't come out as a CD.

But I've sort of done it in jest a few times far from home. Once a female friend was prodding her bust in a bar. She had a new dress on and was disappointed at the effect it had on her cleavage. I told her she could borrow my breast forms if she wanted. She thought that was brilliant. And it was obvious for the rest of the evening that she didn't know if I was serious or joking. I'm a coward so I didn't confirm anything.

Well, I guess when I go to Dress Barn and ask to try on the dress, it is generally a giveaway that I am a crossdresser

Banned Read only
    Alice,
    Everytime you shop you're making that statement but I know what you mean ! It's probably best to bite your tongue it's not worth getting a backlash for it .

Funny thing last time I shopped, the young girl that served me was OK about me buying shoes but she didn't appear to want to watch me trying them on but she was OK about taking the money !

There are certain situations. I was at Austin pride and stooped at a Men's booth. One man started taking to me and wondering what my interest was. I told him my male name and he was surprised. I explained to him what I was and he called me a chimera. I explained the Androgynous side of me and introduced My SO saying that she was a great women. He asked me a lot of questions and then gave me a great hug. It was really nice of him. He said that I should come and share my experiences. I did put my name and contact information on their journal.
    Part Time Girl

Yes, there are more facets to this than I originally thought.
    I still enjoy reading the comments on shopping.
    My original concept was being in drab and telling someone you just met that you will most likely never see again.
    Its someone that would not expect it.
    Employees at a store selling anything for women are generally prepared for a guy shopping for girl things for himself, whether dressed up or not.

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)