Thread: Out for a hair cut today

Out for a hair cut today

I went and got my haircut en femme for the first time today and it was great! I walked in and told the young lady that I wanted a style that I could wear up and feminine but that I needed to be able to wear it down and be less so. I'm pretty happy with the result, so I decided to take my first ever picture to upload.

After scouring the FAQs about the rules and regulations regarding images (uploaded, attached, hosted, etc.) I must admit I am super confused, so hopefully it gets to stay.

orange_top_1_smaller.jpg

Platinum Member
    Hi Sugar, Welcome to our forum, When you are here you are home.
    Looks like it turned out very well.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Feel the envy I'm sending your way. I would LOVE to have enough hair to have it styled and cut femme. Arrrrgh!
    Ahem, I mean I'm very happy for you.

Best,

Rhonda
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Congratulations. Now let it grow as much as you can and your stylist will have more to work with next time. Coincidentally, I had my bi-monthly trim and color foiling (undertones)in San Francisco today with my granddaughter and her best friend.

Thank you, ladies! I had a fantastic time. I am already trying to figure out a reason to go out tomorrow

Rhonda, I have kept my hair so short for so long. So, I've already got Allie's suggestion beat, as it's part of my long-term plan

Orchid, yes I feel like this is a good place for me to be. I have only been around for a few days, but I can tell I'll be around a long time reading and contributing as I can.

Gone to live my life
    Hey there . . . great doo and great picture. I am glad you found a style that works and congrats on just doing your thing.

Cheers

Isha

I love the hair style