Thread: Can I be a pretty boy?

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar

Can I be a pretty boy?

I love crossdressing. And, despite the aversions, I've enjoyed it for over fifty years. There's always that build up before an opportunity. Sometimes the creative mind piles on with the excitement triggers to include when the event occurs. I tend to dress outside the lines when I get the chance. Real fantasy stuff. Maid, Sissy, Buxom, Cheerleader, etc.... Sherry take note. So, after a long two weeks of amazing real life stuff, I was really ready for an extreme Carla morning.

But, I opted for just a relaxing full spa, aromatic, self indulgent, relaxing pink fog experience. Like how a GG would love to spend a Saturday morning after two weeks of 'girl power'.

So here's a minimalist Carla. Just a happy, pretty boy.

(Note: I'll be sixty in December)

pretty boy 43p.JPGpretty boy 42p.JPG
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Banned Read only
    I sure think so Carla, I get odd looks dressed in drab lately...but I take it as a compliment LOL 😂

You go pretty boy. That pretty much what I'm doing today. For a few hr's.
    Angie

You look great Carla and obviously you are in a happy frame of mind. Keep it up

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Carla, I'm very jealous of u! One of things I not only don't enjoy, I despise seeing myself dressed, but not in complete Sherry mode.

In fact, tonite I was supposed to go to a really fun T event. "Pinup Nite", at a T friendly club. And, all my T friends will be there. But, after a week of hard work and a number of "Sherry story" photo sessions? I just can't bear the thot of appearing as myself dressed in public.

So, I'm not going. A T friend is meeting me. She will be dressed, I'll be in drab. And, wherever we go, we'll both be content!

U enjoy your "pretty boy" side, Carla. I only WISH I could!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    60? ... are you serious? To me, you look 20 to 30 year younger than that. I'm so jealous.... and of course, you can be a pretty boy if you want to be
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

You go girl. Today I have been playing Susie happy home maker. Cleaning the house. I have been dressed in a black tutu, white t-shirt with forms, and old wig. No makeup. I still don't look half bad. So I guess you could say, I have been the pretty boy today also.
    My Youtube channel: Maxine CD,

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsH...XBIjeAtbhe1uFw
    Follow me on twitter @MaxineCD1

Definitely a full pink fog experience. Enjoy.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Banned Read only
    Carla,
    You've obviously read my book on posing tips, what to hide and what to show, I can knock years off anyone !!
    One tip , get a different chair to relax the arms and shoulders and to give a flowing movement from the hands through the arms to the shoulders, and try and relax the shoulders !
    OK sour grapes , you look good for sixty ! I'm not posting to compete with you but I don't look bad with four years on you ! My counsellor gazed for a long time at my pictures and twice mentioned how good my legs looked !

Damn young wenches!!! I am older than Mathusala, so I can say that.
    By the way it is meant as a compliment

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Well, for someone who's always fishing for compliments, I've certainly come to the right pond. Thank you, all!
    And yes, Teresa. I've taken some of your advice for photo posing. My best tool is taking piles of pictures and getting lucky. The chair is actually part of an antique make-up table set with the original finish. Shoulders. My left shoulder was broken at birth for life saving surgery and never set back right. And long arms complete with lobster claws can reach into the future. And I've seen your legs. Very nice indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Carla,
    You've obviously read my book on posing tips, what to hide and what to show, I can knock years off anyone !!
    One tip , get a different chair to relax the arms and shoulders and to give a flowing movement from the hands through the arms to the shoulders, and try and relax the shoulders !
    OK sour grapes , you look good for sixty ! I'm not posting to compete with you but I don't look bad with four years on you ! My counsellor gazed for a long time at my pictures and twice mentioned how good my legs looked !
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!