Thread: Taking the dog for a walk

Taking the dog for a walk

Morning all been getting up early and taking the dog for a walk, up at 4.00am ish and out about 5.00. I never could pass out in public but i have been wearing ear rings and a short skirt below my shorts then at a predetermined spot off with the shorts and continue my walk, yesterday I was in my skirt for 90 minutes, exciting and scary at times especially when crossing main roads.

Up this morning again at 4.00 am ish and decided to wear a dress below my shorts but have to be very careful where as the skirt could easily have been covered with my hoodie the dress cant, oh well lets see what happens provided the bloody rain stops because i shall be back at work tommorrow and not be able to dress, bloody torrential rain at the moment.

Thanks for listening i hope my explaination is as exciting as my walks

Julie

It's still pretty dark at 5.00 am here... this morning it was black as a coal cellar at 9.00 am with rain coming down like stair-rods...

Out..? Dressed...?

I admire your fortitude Julie but the only thing I would have gone out in this morning would have been a wetsuit!

That would probably get you more looks walking the dog than a dress...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Banned Read only
    Baldy,
    A girl after my own heart !
    Walking the dog has been a great way of trying out different ways of dressing ! Even when you think it's safe !
    You can dig my stuff up in the archives but basically I've been caught out by a full commuter train when wearing a skirt and Tshirt.
    A horse rider caught me in a black bra and camisole and some railway line workers had some fun with me over wearing my Sunday best !
    The poor dog was so upset that I got all the attention !

As for wearing shorts, I've just turned the last pair into a skirt !

I love my morning walks. It has been unseasonably cool here, but it has given me a chance to wear my 3/4 length leggings and running shorts, with a long sleeve top. What a way to start the day. I am hoping to work up the nerve to start wearing running skorts, but one step at a time.

Reality Check
    Just remember, if you're out walking the dog at 5:00 AM dressed as a woman, dress as a "real" woman would be dressed at 5:00 AM while walking the dog. No mini skirts, no heels, minimum makeup and jewelry. If you look out of place you may be stopped by the police or people may call the police on you.

In my opinion, the best place to hide is in broad daylight. Dress appropriately for the time and place and just act like a natural woman doing what natural women do.

Julie, your walks Sound very exiting,Near to me there is a large area of woods with footpaths through them and when I go walking there i wear a skirt, the feeling of being in a skirt outside is amazing, I feel so free .

Banned Read only
    I've noticed a VERY attractive woman walking her dog in the late evening 10 - 11 pm in my neighborhood (very safe community in general) and despite the fact she's always dressed very well and even wears heels I've never paid a second thought other than she's quite attractive...until I joined this forum at least...as a 'regular guy' I didn't even think for a nanosecond that she was TG/CD but maybe I was just naive. ..or maybe she really IS just an attractive well dressed woman walking her dog 😊

PS I'm totally looking at getting a dog by the way...no, not just to get out more, who doesn't love dogs?!

Katey as you well know wet suits are the norm at the moment in the uk and spoil all the fun of a girl

Teresa it would be nice to have all that attention but not for me

Christie running shorts whilst walking me thinks they should be renamed walking shorts or start running?

Krisi that means leggings wellington boots and big coart because of our wet weather, as for daylight nk can do

Stephanie its nice to feel free

Robin get a dog that likes to go for long walks not a little lap dog.

PS all

Just been over the road to turn off the lights, open the blinds and window for friend who is on holiday still had my shorts on unfortunately but i did wear a white vest with white bra beneath and white heeled sandles

Julie

Aspiring Member
    I am watching my dad's dog while he is away for 4 weeks. If I happened to wear a skirt the evening, when it is time for a late night walk (after 11 PM), I just get out of my house in skirt and tank top and walk. First few times, I would put some light coat one, but now I just walk. If occasional car comes towards me, I may pause for a second and turn my back. For the most part, it is quite out there, and I enjoy the thrill of walking streets like this. If I get caught by neighbors - so be it. After all, my wife and my very young kids already know - what is the worst that can happen? Not sure what am I going to do when my dad comes back. I guess I need to get a dog too

0 to trans in 60 seconds! Donnagirl's Avatar
    I walk the dogs on the weekend in the mid afternoon (the kids take them on workdays). I have occasionally donned the Lycra, pink t-shirt, wig and purple runners. The only comment I have ever received was from a teenage boy at the skatepark I pass. He looked at me and said, "Weren't you a girl yesterday?"
    "Yep" I said, smiled and kept walking.
    Messing with someone's mind is so much fun!!!
    Call me Donna, please

Banned Read only
    Donna,
    Doesn't the dog get confused ?, we should be grateful they can't talk , OH boy ! The stories mine could tell !!
    I must check her sometime to see if she's carrying a mini-cam !

Reality Check
    Walking the same dog in the same area, sometimes as a male and sometimes as a female is one of the things that will get you recognized. If that matters to you.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    Walking the same dog in the same area, sometimes as a male and sometimes as a female is one of the things that will get you recognized. If that matters to you.
    Not if you dress your pit bull up like a poodle!! 😉