Thread: Questions

Questions

Hello all I have been just lurking and taking in all the good,bad and ugly. I have made the decision to look at transition. It's an ugly road but a necessary one imo. My wife is still on the fence we are in therapy together and working together. I am still a active us army reserve Solider so out is a no. I am out to close family and some friends. But I'm waiting for the coming of lifting the ban.
    All I want is some support to help with the wtf that comes along. Thank you all.

Erika

Well the good news is the military has plans to allow trans people in the coming months. I think I read next May.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Erika
    That is the big decision, to finally be willing to look! Yes we will be here. If your wife ever needs to speak to a supportive wife of someone transitioning let me know. Take your time until you can't. You will know what I mean later.
    Suzanne

Thank you Suzanne for your words of wisdom. I have started HRT this week and have the support of my wife it makes me happy and more importantly ready to take the next steps. I also am she dulling a court date for my name change. It's a slow process that I am taking and I am excited to move forward.

Erika

Congrats! I am truly happy for you in taking the next step in your journey to bring mind and body into harmony! It's long overdue that the US Military lift some of these silly bans preventing people from a variety of genders from fulfilling their calling to serve in the armed forces in whatever capacity they want. Thank you for sharing, and most importantly thank you for your service to protect this great country of ours!

<3 Lauren