Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tonight is the night !!

Platinum Member
    Hi Stephanie, That was a great story with a happy ending with a surprising twist.

The ball is in her court now just don't overwhelm her .
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

another great story....still make sure she is comfortable with your progress...but I am happy for you
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Stephanie,

Sounds like a good first talk, but .... you are in a very dangerous situation right now!
    Be careful what you do next and be very aware of, and sensitive to, the signals your wife sends you over the next days, weeks and .. years!
    Dont focus too much on what she says, focus on what she tells you through other language.

Good luck
    Suzie

Congratulations on both your honesty and having an understanding wife.

Congratulations! It will be interesting for you to find out what she was thinking all those years you didn't know she knew....

Secretary Extraordinaire ShayLeigh Dominique's Avatar
    You have absolutely no idea how happy I am for you!!
    My spouse has not taken things nearly so well... She seems to think I either have a brain tumor or have experienced a psychotic break; her words, not mine.

It sounds to me like you have a BFF in the making, as well as a fantastic wife!
    “Anybody can look at a pretty girl and see a pretty girl. An artist can look at a pretty girl and see the old woman she will become. A better artist can look at an old woman and see the pretty girl that she used to be. But a [master] artist [...] can look at an old woman, portray her exactly as she is...and force the viewer to see the pretty girl she used to be...and more than that, he can make anyone [...] see that this lovely young girl is still alive, not old and ugly at all, but simply prisoned inside her ruined body. [...] Look at her, [... growing] old doesn't matter to you and me; we were never meant to be admired - but it does to them.” ― Robert A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land

Congratulations! If you're not ts and the topic comes up I think ReineD made a good point in the what i do/who i am thread about specifying that this is PART of who you are so that shes not left constantly wondering if you will eventually lean towards transition. So far her response sounds very unjudgemental and promising and I wish you the best, just go at her pace.

You lucked out I think - you also have a great wife

Pleased it went well....now don't rush things don't think that just because she's said its ok that you can go and dress all the time and go spending money all over the place, because believe me it will backfire on you. Also she may nave days where she is having different thoughts and may not be as happy as she is now...all I can say is when this happens talk to her and be there for her.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

I hope it all went well for you Stephanie. Are you going to tell us about it? If so I pray its good news!

Oops....sorry, I see you already gave us an update. So pleased it went well girl
    Last edited by JeanetteX; 08-28-2015 at 06:07 AM.
    Love and hugs Jeanette

MIDI warrior princess Amy Fakley's Avatar
    Congratulations! What a great outcome!
    I love reading happy endings to coming out stories :-)
    "Why shouldn't art be pretty? There are enough unpleasant things in the world." -Pierre-Auguste Renoir

Stupid security cameras! So glad your talk went well, Stephanie. But you did prove the old adage that you can't keep a secrete from you're spouse forever, so you may as well get it out there. Take your time now and do not neglect her wants and needs. This woman is a keeper, give her a hug from all of us!
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

Hello Stephanie
    WELL DONE (jamme begger) like every one says take it slowly,
    you been hand every thing on a plate but just take it slowly.
    you've got a KEEPER there look after her they are like gold dust.

Carolyn xx

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Amazing, she had known for years and hadn't addressed it. As the others say, don't be a kid in the candy store now that the door is open. Keep talking as this awareness and your new understanding on the depth of her respect and love for you is something brand new. She deserves to live with no new surprises for a while.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Reality Check
    So your security system outed you. That's something I've been warning people about. Of course, walking outside can out you to neighbors, it's a risk. I have to wonder though, why your wife never brought it up.

Regardless, it's out in the open now. I suggest you take it slowly and reassure your wife as often as you can that you love her and appreciate her tolerance of your "hobby".