Thread: Finally told my daughter

Banned Read only

Finally told my daughter

So I picked my daughter up at work tonight and we started talking. I told her I had a question for her and then asked her if she remembered the time she told me my rainbow tie was showing(I was wearing a rainbow bikini top under my shirt which she had previously seen me in by accident)she said yes and I asked her what she knew. She said that she knew I had been wearing bras for a while and I said it was more than that. She said "Yeah I know. Your g-string shows". I then proceeded to tell her about my skirts and makeup etc. I told her I wasn't gay and this had nothing to do with sex or sexuality.

She said that it was fine. I should wear whatever I like. But she just asked that we don't go out with me dressed(ie wal-mart, out to eat, stuff like that) I told her I wouldn't be doing that anyways but if we were just going through a drive through or something like that I wasn't going to change.

Then she asked if I had ever wanted to be a women. I said no but prefaced it with "If I woke up tomorrow with boobs the first thing I'd do is come into your room and do the side boob hour".

Peter Griffin side boob hour
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LOBEdSEono

We had a big laugh then started talking about her stealing my makeup to go to anime conventions

Aspiring Member
    Congrats! I am glad it worked out well. Just another examples that shows that as hard as it is to hide it from women, it is even harder from those who live with you. I told my 7 yr old and 2 yr old daughters a week ago. I decided to do it well before teenager years, when they have issues of their own to deal with, and I didn't want to wait another 20 years before they grow up. Young kids in particular, see no issues with this at all.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Nice outcome. How old is your daughter?

All three of my sons know but they are 30 and upwards. Eldest wants to know nothing of it though. The younger two are fine, as are partners.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Banned Read only
    Thanks. She's 15. She's also a great big bundle of acceptance. As long as you're not racist or homophobic she'll accept your life pretty much for what it is.

Platinum Member
    Obviously, she has such a great attitude. You've raised her well.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Gone to live my life
    Hey there and congrats on such a great outcome. She sounds like a nice young woman.

Cheers

Isha

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Raldar View Post

Peter Griffin side boob hour
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LOBEdSEono
    So nice to hear your daughter is accepting Raldar, take a lot of stress off! 😊 I love the 'side boob' clip, I totally do that sometimes (but not with my daughter) 😉

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    U r quite fortunate, indeed, Raldar!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Thanks everyone. She did have one other minor request; she asked that I not walk around the house in just a thong

See most of the time when you do things out of character they see it . We tend to deny that they See it,,, But they do, We hope they don't so we don't have to get our feet held to the fire and most times they know but dismiss it because like so many others here have said when there love ones were told they didn't want to know.

But it's OK to play the DADT Game if you want,, But Dam near any Man Guy or Male that puts on makeup and paints there nails can be easily found out by anyone giving close inspection? Hell we are too Clean, We would Never get that clean,, At least most of us,, Just saying,, And NO Man ever shops for Pantyhose ,, Panties, Makeup,Bra's, Shoes, Or clothes for there wives or girl friend unless ( They have been sent to buy a certain size and certain thing) Or it's Victoria secrete on Valentines day. If your gonna do it and want to look smart,, Have a Fake list,,lol,,, JUST A FREE STACY TIP,,,, LOL,,,,