Thread: How great is this!

How great is this!

My GF knows about my cding, has never seen me dressed and is stil kind of on the fence about all, but generally accepting.

So anyway, we were talking this morning and came up with a fun way for us to explore together. She's agreed and is up for spending a day to dress me up! Choosing the outfit, doing my nails and makeup and even offered me a wig she used for a costume. She gets to choose everything, which I am totally ok with. The best part is her fun attitude about it all. It's really not kinky or sexual at all. Just a fun thing to share. She's the best! Just thought I'd share.

Sounds like fun. Enjoy it but try to avoid putting any pressure on your GF. Watch her carefully, and if she seems to be forcing it, offer her an out with no guilt. Also, just assume this is a one time thing and don't pester her about repeating it. Let her go at her one pace. And I'd recommend that you offer to do something she likes but you're meh with in the near future.

Good advice Jamie. We had a not so good experience a while back but thankfully she's kept an open mind. The operative word is fun.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    This is just what any of us want. Have a good time with it.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Sounds great! Making sure it's fun for her is key, I think. Hopefully it will be good for both of you.

It is so important to remember when in a relationship it is a two way street. Give a little take a little. She will have something in her life that is important to her just as this is to you so consider it and then return the understanding and efforts to make it right for her desires too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Platinum Member

Slow And Easy !

Hi Katie, now that the ball is in her court be careful and just don't overwhelm her with this program.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Gold Member
    Sounds like the chance of a life time; Just remember to go slow. Do not push the
    issue to hard, let her do it at her pace, the rewards will be great. Good Luck.
    Rader

Banned Read only
    Wow Katie, now that sounds awesome! I echo the take it slow comments as well, if you look hotter than her she might get cranky 😠

Gone to live my life
    Hi Katie,

Sounds like a great time and a good way for her to learn that underneath all the trappings, you are still the same person. Jamie has a good point though, if she does it this once and that is it, take that as a cue it was a one time thing. If she wants to participate more, she will do so.

Cheers and don't forget to update us on your day.

Isha

In a very deep closet but I'm opening the door a little to see a new world
    Hi Katie

I'm so happy for you and I hope everything goes well with the day. Like the other girls have said keep it fun and try to keep your GF as relaxed as possible about the whole situation. Who knows it could be just a once only deal or if it goes really well it could turn into a more regular thing. Good luck xxx

That sure sounds great Katie. Hope everything will work out and that you'll have a wonderful day
    Love and hugs Jeanette