Thread: Walking the dog

Walking the dog

Every morning our dog wakes us up and we head out for a three mile walk. About a month ago I started putting on a bra before we head out. It has been great to exercise with the proper support. As for my wife she hasn't said anything about it. I even put it on in front of her. She knows I dress but doesn't want to be a part of it.

Tracy

Banned Read only
    Tracy,
    It may be a secret to my wife but I've had some unexpected outing moments when I thought I was safe ! There's no harm done, the sky doesn't fall in after all !

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I can relate. I don't have a dog but I do like to go out for long walks at a local ranch. I always wear a sports bra under by girly tee and shorts.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Banned Read only
    I so have to get a dog, I'm thinking a German Shepherd or pit bull I can walk in guy mode and dress him up as a poodle when en femme 😉

Banned Read only
    Robin,
    Not sure how forgiving the RSPCA are on gender changing a dog ? But if you get a dog and he tries CDing you know he likes it !

Aussie girl enjoying life Michelle (Oz)'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Robin414 View Post
    I so have to get a dog, I'm thinking a German Shepherd or pit bull I can walk in guy mode and dress him up as a poodle when en femme ��
    Now there's a thought I've got the toy poodle I take for a walk each day. Is that a sign of a CD? Time for Michelle to appear
    Attached Images Attached Images

Aspiring Member
    Hi Tracey

I have often walked our dog underdressed. Really enjoy it especially when I meet and talk to GGs, them not knowing what I am wearing.

Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Gone to live my life
    Hi Tracy,

Sounds like a nice mixture of doing something you like to do (dressing) with exercise . . . a win, win in my book.

Cheers

Isha