Thread: complicated bliss

complicated bliss

6 faithful years ago I have come undone. What seemed more powerful then life it self gave way to awakening.
    I am nowhere near being complete nor do I ever hope anymore that such can truly exist within this lifetime.
    Though, I find my self experiencing a complicated bliss. Being forced by a condition of birth into non-congruent body and mind, it was simply a matter of time for seeking to answer this inevitable question, "who am I".

This for ever deepest of quests into singularity of Self was brought unto me by condition of transsexuality.
    I feel blessed in being chosen to travel into this remarkable realm, and even though I still find my self shivering sometimes from fears and insecurities, I know that who I am today would have not been possible any other way. Was I borne into sis gendered world, I would have missed so many more colors and textures and realities which underline our existence.

Tru Dat,, We have gotten to live 2 separate lives ,, Not many can say that,, Look how much we know now,, How much we have seen and done,, Long road wouldn't trade it for the world,,,