Thread: the want... the need...

the want... the need...

[rant]I lay here crying tonight because I want to be pretty but I can't. I'm 32, balding, over weight, hairy, generally gross... I want to slim down but current situation is difficult. I want to remove body hair, but the fallout frightens me. I have no friends near me. Closest are over 3 hours away, and none of them would understand. I wish it was simple. I wish I could just get dressed, and prepped up, and scream to the world. I love dresses! I love silk! I love having an hour glass figure! I love being s girl!
    I go through the pictures on here and you girls are so damn pretty. I started to cry tonight while reading because I feel like the one thing I enjoy, I am failing miserably at, just like most things I've noticed in myself lately...
    Sorry I sound completely self absorbed. I'm just having a release. Need a shoulder. A friend. Heck a frenemy would do... [/rant]

Tl;dr: Waa Waa Waa...
    XOXO - Jess

Platinum Member
    What you see is is the selected pictures. Don't judge yourself by what you think others have that you don't.

No one can promise you an hourglass figure, luxurious hair, and a dazzling smile. But, you can learn to feel better about yourself. Every aspect of presenting as a woman requires effort and practice. We all started at male and with time and effort each of us begins to see some improvements. Good luck to you!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Adding on to what Kim stated, the photos that I have posted represent like 2% of the total pictures taken, he rest get canned on the spot.

Starting off can be a huge undertaking, especially where hair is growing where you don't and not where it should. Plus it's summertime which can be a huge problem , if you can do some manscaping a little at a time, the outcome may not be less noticeable.

Heres the good news:

1. A decent wig can be had on EBAY for under 50 dollars
    2. Fall is coming which means
    - leggings instead of hose - hides hair
    - cardigan sweater for a wrap
    - tunic tops which can hide the belly somewhat

dont despair !!!

Woman first, Trans second
    So, I'm not so sure that this is in the correct forum, but I will say that being a woman is not all about being "conventionally pretty." I know some incredibly butch (by choice and by genetics) women, and they are unquestionably women. You can be whatever kind of woman, man, whatever that you want to be, but you have to put in the work. Relatively few people (cisgender or otherwise) are born so genetically gifted that they're just naturally gorgeous forever in whatever way they want to be.

Loads of seemingly-impossible things are actually quite possible, if you're willing to pay the price. If you want this, you need to get over it and go get it. Start working out - gym, running, cycling, whatever you like - or dieting, or seek medical assistance. Whatever's appropriate, but DO SOMETHING. Get rid of the damn body hair - nobody cares but you. Stop trying to hide who you are and BE who you are. If your friends "wouldn't get it" or "wouldn't like you anymore", then they're not real friends, and they never knew YOU - give them a chance, but dump 'em if they can't deal, because they're nothing but toxic to your journey.

Being true to yourself often means making big sacrifices, largely because all the lies you tell yourself and others to keep more (or the wrong) people and comfort around you have to go away.
    Last edited by Rianna Humble; 08-30-2015 at 09:15 PM. Reason: Thread being moved into MtF crossdressing
    Coming out is like discovering that you've been drowning your whole life after actually breathing air for the first time.

Hi girls, I didn't mean to vent in possibly the wrong forum. It's just where I ended up. Thanks for replying, I was certainly having a moment (we all have those right?) and just handling myself was a problem. Sorry. But thank you for being there. <3
    XOXO - Jess

Jess, what was said was correct. Even some of us that does look okay, it take an awful lot of work. I do get-fit and yoga, they are two exercises that push the body. I had a large stomach and when I joined a bootcamp. The lady said, we are going to remove that. Yep she almost worked me to death. LOL But, my stomach is now flat. But I still have love handles. Take it slow, start walking, then run then workout heavy and the weight will come off. Make your eating habits better. For me it takes hard work to be fem and hoot we are your friends
    Part Time Girl