Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So this is what it's like.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Its fun to go all the way.
    Something tells me that Tracii knows a lot about going all the way.

Mascara isn't all that hard to remove, but first you have to really want to remove it.

That's where I always run into trouble ...

Jorja, play nice now.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Banned Read only
    L:

I have just One Word for you: Pond's

http://www.ponds.com/product/detail/...makeup-remover

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Oh Jorja you silly girl!! LOLOLOL.

I have been around the block a few times.

People will probably not ask. If they should just tell them you are trying something new, or that you think your arms look better this way.

I generally shave everything except my arms. It's really not necessary. Look at womens arms. They have hair on them. It's just shorter and finer. I take a scissors and give my arms a haircut, shortening up the hair, but leaving some. This actually makes your arms appear a bit smaller, but no one is going to notice, because they are still somewhat hairy.

If you two coats of clear on and the the color, it won't stain your nails. As long as you use plenty of nail polish remover you'll be good. I had the same issue of trying to get the reds, blues, and maroons off. But I did a little research and all of if not most nail salons use the clear before anything. Might take a bit longer to completely do the nails and drying time as well, but well worth it in the long run.

DAGNABBIT, I wish I had known that before this past weekend. Oh well. It's not like I own any clear at the moment anyway, I should fix that.
    - Miranda <3

Thanks for all the makeup remover and shaving stories. I had to mow the yard this week. I didn't realize how bright, shiny, and white my legs were until I wanted to go out front to mow. I thought I was busted.

Same thing with my hands at work. I started to write a note with a coworker beside me. I thought it was blatantly obvious but he said nothing.