Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dominant Cd?! Possible,,?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    The whole BDsm thing seems like middle school kids games to me. That may sound funny coming from someone who posts lots of silly story photos here. And, many cheesy, kinky photo stories else where.

However, since mine only involve Sherry and I? There's no compromising rules and arbitrary limits. No one is ever really hurt, embarrassed, dissappointed, or offended. Which, I think, easily happens in real life BDsm.

I have plenty of fantasies and fetishes based on dressing and bondage. But, real life control or being controlled, isn't one of them!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 09-01-2015 at 01:21 AM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I know I am. Once dressed I feel more confident and as I do have a fetishistic side as well, it does go go together quite well.
    On other sites, I have posted some of my pics dressed as a domme and they have had quite a response! X

Aspiring Member
    Absolutely. I would want to be one.

On the other hand I do suspect the notion of the submissive CD has a direct link with the rampant cliché of forced feminization / sissification as part of BDSM to begin with, the feminized party being unavoidably submissive to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by OverTheStarlight View Post
    Absolutely. I would want to be one.

On the other hand I do suspect the notion of the submissive CD has a direct link with the rampant cliché of forced feminization / sissification as part of BDSM to begin with, the feminized party being unavoidably submissive to begin with.
    Right. Some people would say that forced feminization has everything to do with the person's subconscious mind telling them that it isn't okay to dress like a woman on your own terms, so if someone forces you to do it, you had no choice.

I see it as the ultimate form of emasculation, you're literally becoming the "weaker" sex because society tells us that you can't be submissive AND be a man, so your brain tells you that you that becoming feminine is the only way to actually become submissive during sex. Yet, women can still be dominant AND be sexy. If you asked your gf/wife/etc to humiliate you, spank you, blah blah blah, it's a turn off to MOST women.

Society honestly sucks for men. We've tried to keep traditional "manly" roles around for far too long. Things need to change soon.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I can be dom or sub.
    Not into foot worship though.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Sure. Sometimes I'm dressing to be a female but, often there's a theme. Role playing is part of the fun sometimes.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

role playing is the best thing ever exist

Quote Originally Posted by Ayadooo View Post
    That was sexy somehow
    It's a knack dear... like just knowing where to prod those heels for maximum effect with minimum bruising...

A lot of people don't understand how much of this is in one's mind - which given the enthusiasm that a lot of folks will put into fantasising about celebrities, super-heroes, pink pills and music videos I find a little surprising and amusing... Fantasies are good for you - and if they have a little sexual frisson thrown in for good measure there's nothing wrong with that between consenting adults, and if many of us are not role playing here when we're expressing our femme persona then I'm curious as to what is coming out...

There are plenty of other places that cover the BDSM sort of thing aplenty, so back on track...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Quote Originally Posted by Katey888 View Post
    There are plenty of other places that cover the BDSM sort of thing aplenty, so back on track...
    places like what ? i may make a visit ,,
    and dose "back on track" means "you'r in the wrong place" ?

Places..?? Just spend some time on Google...

Back on track...?? Just a reminder for me to get my mind back on 'normal' things and stop daydreaming - so no, you're not necessarily in the wrong place, but this is just more a CD discussion forum whereas other sites major more in fetish with a touch of CD... or so I believe...

It doesn't get discussed much here as it's not 'mainstream' amongst this CD community - but look on other sites and you can see that there is a lot more that goes on - here, we're just a bit more highbrow and sophisticated... aren't we ladies...???

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Thanx for the explanation
    You r so sweet and lovely katey :*

I think so any thing is possible in today's world.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I could play either role, very well! But skip the foot worship.