Thread: Sisterhood??? Do you feel it?

Sisterhood??? Do you feel it?

Hell-o Everyone,
    So the latest episode of (love it, or hate it) I Am Cait, had Jenny Boylen (spelt right or wrong, ya get it!) interviewing Caitlyn.
    Jenny's questions for Cait lead her to having Cait explain what being a "normal woman" meant to her, and then provided her own explanation of what she thought Cait should be thinking.
    Have you seen this??? Do you feel its proper to tell someone how they should think, or feel, about
    how they may consider a "Normal Woman" might want to be treated?
    As "normal"
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

I don't think it's really right to tell anyone how they 'should' be.
    It's basically shared experiences, it's the reason why cultures exist. Many women find the lifestyle of Middle Eastern women absurd because they have less freedoms as western women yet that does not make them less of a woman.

The same can be said about men, the stereotype for men is to be tall, strong, a provider etc etc, many Eastern Europe men are very into body building as I presume that's how they feel men should be but if a bookish man or skinny man does not body build as well are they less of a man?

I'm sure if you were to ask a woman what makes her a woman besides the obvious anatomy you would get varied responses. The same goes for men, if I was to say what makes me a man it would be my anatomy, if I had to elaborate further I would say it's my desire to have a family, love them and protect them and pass on my experiences to my children.
    I'm not very good at DIY, I've never hunted once( not that that's really a requirement anymore) but I'm still a man

Sarah x
    I cant stand to fly, I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find the better part of me. I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane, I'm more than some pretty face beside a train. Its not easy to be me.