Thread: First CD dream

Aspiring Member

First CD dream

Hi Folks

It’s a first for me. The other night I dreamt I had been to a GG friend and left something behind. She called round with a bag and in it were a pair of strappy sandals and a calf length brushed leather skirt. Its funny how I can remember that detail but little else!

Is a first CD dream a stepping stone to something else?

Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Congratz on your first CD dream Vikky...

Perhaps it's a premonition... or your subconscious telling you to go buy something... but it's always nice to feel good about a dream rather than it being a nightmare. Until recently, all of my CD dreams were full of embarrassment and exposure - but the past two (probably over a month or so) have just been 'normal' feelings... maybe that's some more self-acceptance coming through, or maybe I just badly need a session with my makeup!

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Vikky, I have had that dream, they started when I was about 15.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I can't remember my first CD dream Vikky so can not answer your question but they say dreams sometimes do come true!

Lately I have the same dream over and over again. I see myself fully dressed around friends, family etc. and no one ever notices or says a thing. Does this mean I should let my fear go, get out of the closet and present Jeanette to the world?
    Love and hugs Jeanette

I have only ever had a few dreams which had anything to do with gender and I have often thought about that being odd. God knows I have plenty of really strange dreams all the time, so I would have thought there would be more with a focus on gender topics, but .. not so much.

The other strange thing about it, I line with what Jeanette said, in the few dreams I do remember, I am presenting as a female and I am around other people, friends, family, colleagues etc, but it is not being noticed at all. It doesnt seem like it is a CD situation, but just me being in the female role instead. I also dont remember any particular excitement or other feelings about being dressed, it is just how it is. Weird!

- Suzie

I really don't think I have ever dreamed of being dressed. Now on the other hand I have dreamed that I am nakkid and trying to hide from every one in a room full of people. As far as the gender dreams I'm pretty much a male in all of them. I don't think we remember all of our dreams so maybe in my deepest sleep I have and it just hasn't surfaced yet.

Reality Check
    My dreams are usually like Jaylyn's except that I am wearing breast forms and trying to hide them or remove them without anyone noticing. It's a shame. I don't know of any way to try to steer our dreams in a certain direction or I would have myself dreaming of walking around in public as Krisi.

I have a recurring dream and it always involves a pair of strappy red high-heeled sandals and I seem to have to run in them. It always happens that my wife is there and catches me in them and she's chasing me trying to take them off of me but I don't want to let them go I usually have a dress on maybe a skirt. I I am always fully dressed.

Occationally I have a dream where I am fully dressed and for no obvious reason everyone around me is seeing me as Miranda and not homme-me, but in these dreams it's not like I'm actively -trying- to be her, in fact I'm confused as to -how- I'm managing to pass.

Fairly often I had dreams that my wife had accepted what I did and was shopping with me. I'm not sure I'll have those dreams much longer because it actually became a reality.

There is only exactly one dream I specifically remember where I was driving a pickup truck (which I do not own) fully dressed, for some reason in white heels (yeah, I know) and a knee-length pleated skirt and I don't recall what top but I'm sure it involved a jacket of some sort, and I'd parked on the side of a dirt road somewhere and was getting out and had to pause on the way because I wouldn't have been able to reach my purse from where I was once I got back out. I don't recall what the rest of the dream was about, but I remember that moment just for the sheer 'normalcy' of the scene. Even if I wouldn't attempt to actually drive in the heels I had on.
    - Miranda <3

Hi,

Sometimes I dream wearing dangle earrings with my ears pierced...and I wake up touching my lobes and feel disappointment!!! I feel I have to change my dream for reality..I just need a little of courage!!!

Aspiring Member
    Hi Folks

So it seems CDing dreams are fairly common, and go with the territory. I look forward to having Jeanettes dream of being en femme amongst family and friends and nobody is bothered. Better still to be able to do it for real, but that’s unlikely in my case.

Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

I don't know if they are CDing dreams but in my dreams I have some type of femme clothing on or fully dressed but no one notices, maybe because I've accepted myself and my dressing in real life so why not in my subconscious and dreamland. I do know my dream demons have gone since my acceptance of my duality, I guess I'm not fighting anymore.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    CD dreams I have, that I can remember, is me walking around in high heels in public whilst trying not to be seen; that's it, no skirt, dress, or makeup.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

I had my first dream when I was ten, I couldn't wait to get back to bed so as I could have another one.

I think it took weeks to happen again, too much dreaming about life and school problems in the meantime.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Haha, had my first cd dream recently too! I was supposed to be a bridesmaid in a wedding, and was panicking about getting my makeup done. I had to run a block away to where a woman was doing everyone's makeup, then back to my room. I ended up in front of a vanity mirror looking at myself in a huge pink ruffle dress, like a prom dress really, very happy with how it had all turned out.

I have nightmares about getting caught a lot, especially when I've been going out a lot.

That's hilarious. It just made me remember that I had a dream once that I was being forced for some arcane business reason or other to marry my old boss (whom I detested to no ends) and was the bride, and I was worried that my gown wasn't going to fit since the last fitting since it was done so rushed...
    - Miranda <3

The Girl in a blue dress. Jennifer B's Avatar
    I used to have a reoccurring dream that I was dressed in lingerie only, stood in the middle of a room at an important social function with my entire family in attendance. Looking on at my humiliation in disgust and shame.

I'm sure that's something that a therapist would rub there hands together over, but fortunately I don't have that dream anymore, so I must have resolved that somehow.

My CDing dreams used to involve me being in an unfamiliar place, and had me desperately trying to remove or hide whatever items I was wearing before I was caught. Since I've accepted this part of me, me CDing dreams changed, and usually just involve me doing normal things out and about, but dressed.

Daphne
    x

In a very deep closet but I'm opening the door a little to see a new world
    I've never had a CD dream before until last night, I think it's because I'm engulfed in the pink fog and I've spent a lot of time on this forum in the past couple if days. In the dream I was a female sharing something like a dormitory room with three other girls I don't know who they are, in it I'm wearing an oversized nightdress t shirt reaching about halfway down my thighs and a pair of red heels nothing else I had long wavy brunette hair and bright red lipstick on. I don't know what the other girls were wearing I can't really remember, but I was ironing something, everything felt natural and right I wasn't a man in drag I was just one of the girls going about her business then I woke up. When I woke up I had an overwhelming feeling of happiness wash over me I never normally remember much about dreams but how I was dressed,looked and felt has burnt an image into my mind xxx

Platinum Member
    Hi Vikky, I often have CD type dreams.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Aspiring Member
    I infrequently am cross-dressed in my dreams, to a point where they deconstruct the clichés that appear in media involving cross-dressing. I won't go into the deconstruction here.

Not an example of such: my most vivid CD dream involved being cross-dressed in a pink (or rather peach) taffeta gown with a heavy crinoline underneath, leaving a cinema from an upstairs exit (with the stairway outside the building) and texting with opera gloves on. Also, removing said petticoats so I could drive without difficulty. I recall the car was a vintage Cord that sounded much more modern and felt out of place midst the present day automobiles on the road.

Till date in real life, I have never tried to drive in heels.

Banned Read only
    Vikky,
    My first CDing dreams go back to when I was 8-9 years old, they went on for a year or two and gave my counsellor a good insight into the strength of my CDing and sexual activety !

Banned Read only
    I don't remember exactly, but I dream a lot of times about myself as Ninna. sometimes Im dress like a girl, other times im a GG.