Thread: a very long 2 months...

a very long 2 months...

Hi ladies!
    Well its been a awhile since I last posted here, but I just got back home from an unexpected two month long tour of the upper Midwest that took me all the way out to the east coast. What was supposed to a three week trip for a new job I started, lasted two whole months! Guess that's what happens when you're good lol. What an amazing tour of this great country of ours... I met so many wonderful people along the way. Went sight seeing in Indianapolis, IN... Chicago, IL... Cleveland OH... Buffalo, Rochechester, and a lot of Upstate New York and visited niagra falls, even made a pit stop in Detroit MI. My last night in Detriot before I flew back out to cali, I made a special trip to Janets closet. Unfortunately, I walked in a little before closing, and Janet was busy helping with a makeover. Omg I could have easily spent a fortune there. Sad part was I wasn't able to dress since I didn't bring anything, and midway through the trip I ran out of my hormones and my doc wanted to be difficult. My poor crew had to endure me pms 'ing for the last couple of weeks. It's so nice to be home finally but the best part of the trip was my amazing wife taking me straight from the airport yesterday when I landed to the salon and treated me to a full set and pedicure! Lol just wanted to share...
    Last edited by franchesca; 09-01-2015 at 05:06 PM.
    ♥franchesca #transgender