Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Are you hotter than your SO?

Quote Originally Posted by Katey888 View Post
    Here's a single entendre for you:

Beauty (and therefore hotness) is in the eye of the beer-holder... :

I wonder how many of you are posting complimentary stuff about your SOs just because you know they'll read it...?

Katey x
    LMAO! Well said Katey888!!!
    Tonya Rose This is me! (song by camp rock)

Quote Originally Posted by Alice Torn View Post
    Speaking only for me, most clothes that are the norm the last 40 years, are a turn off to me. Sorry. I have seen women i normally am quite attracted to, turn me off, by the way they dress! Sorry.
    No need to apologize, Alice. You have every right to your personal preferences in clothing!

Quote Originally Posted by Stumble View Post
    I am GG. I occasionally meet someone who finds my enthusiastic smile alluring, but as a elder who does not bother with makeup and who is in a wheelchair, most people do not even see me. I am more male gender identified, the type of woman who always wore jeans and T-shirts, never ever wore make-up.
    Stumble, I wear jeans and no makeup all the time too (when I'm not at work), but I'm not male-gender identified or masculine in any way. I think a LOT of women wear jeans and no makeup, at least the women I see on the streets, at the grocery store, in the mall. I work on a campus and I'm also taking a class there right now. 90% of the female students wear jeans and no makeup. These women don't give me the impression they are male-identified.
    Reine

So I've been kind of following this thread. I have laughed, I have cried, I have said what the F...., but it has been an interesting one and I love to see how people are interpreting the question. So the OP left it open, the definition undefined and the parameters undetermined. ambiguity leads to misunderstandings.
    HOT (temperature) yes I am. my wife calls me a furnace and it's why I have two cats curled up tight to me in the winter, yup every time I sit still.
    Hot (sexy) well if you ask a straight guy he would point to my wife, if you asked a straight woman she would point to me (hopefully). Opposite variations may vary.
    Hot (Me my Victoria side vs her my wife, natural side) I guess that would depend on who you asked. I think a guy can be hot as a woman just as a woman can be hot as a guy. I'm not being narcissistic,....egotistical, but in the right dress, the right setting..... the right light (very dark) I think I could be pretty hot.
    HOT (Me my Victoria side vs her my wife, natural side in my eyes) My wife hands down and no Katey I'm not just saying that because she is on this site. nope in my eyes she is perfect, the hottest and most beautiful person I know, physically, mentally and physiologically, She is my definition of HOT.
    As I see it, this was a silly question and yes, yes, yes so many flaws, but the fact that we can all talk, be civil and have fun with this is pretty cool.
    Okay just the opinion of Victoria D and now I'm OUT (drops the mic and walks off)
    Last edited by Victoria Demeanor; 09-03-2015 at 09:09 PM.
    When I am still and quiet, people who do not know me think, Oh how cute she's shy.
    People who do know me think, OMG RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Girls will be boys and boys will be girls It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola

First, the whole thread seems incendiary to me, and pointless.

But second... I would not have posted if it wasn't for this line that got me a bit confused:

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    This is why women aren't jealous of CDers: women have the natural advantage because they have all the curves, the voice, the smaller more delicate features. Anything else is packaging (even breast enhancements) and if women are interested in achieving the same results as a CDer who gets all dolled up, it just takes a trip to the makeup counter and clothing store.
    Clear this one to me, please. Knowing you a bit from the way you post and talk, I'm probably misunderstanding this words but... Are you implying here that women are just naturally more beautiful than men in an objective sense?

Because if so, I feel obliged to disagree. Beauty is subjective, and we can all look good or not depending to who is the observer. Even if pointless and ridiculous in my opinion, theoretically if that observer is us and we have enough egocentrism for it, yes, we can think we look better than anybody else, because of the intrinsical subjectivity of the matter.

My S.O. really got upset when our therapist mentioned that I really was a beautiful woman inside out. She has never accepted my CDing ever since (+10 years ago). I don't know if I was hotter then but I love to be believe as I was close to it then. And now that my real hair is longer than mid back, I definitely look hot from the back....and pretty good from the front after a makeover at Mac's!

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekiel View Post
    Clear this one to me, please. Knowing you a bit from the way you post and talk, I'm probably misunderstanding this words but... Are you implying here that women are just naturally more beautiful than men in an objective sense?
    No, not at all. There are gorgeous people of both sexes. I'm saying that women are not jealous of CDers, because they already have what CDers want to emulate. By "advantage", I meant that women do not need to buy breast forms, they already have breasts. They also are generally smaller than men, less muscular, smaller hands, feet, they already have the female waist-hip ratio, they already have the soft voice and no beard, etc.

And please let me be clear. In my eyes, no one is better or more beautiful. Just different. And I do agree that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. But, if the beholder is a CDer or a woman looking at him or herself, women are socialized to not say out loud they think they are hotter or prettier than other women ... and this is a page in women's manuals that I would dearly love to have some of the CD members here read. lol
    Reine

Okay, just as I thought but wanted to be sure, thanks for the reply Reine.

Hotter??
    I don't know if I would say that. She has put on a little weight and she's a tad jealous that I can wear a 14 skirt/slacks, so I'd say I have a nicer figure but Hotter??? Not my place to say...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Aspiring Member
    no way my wife is all woman and i am a man in a dress

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Of course I think my SO is hotter than me. My partner had marginally more naughty minded winks, touches and spoken words from me than I had ever given myself.

no way, longer legs and shorter skirts maybe but my wife is sooooo hot.

sometimes the fake may be better looking than the real thing but it is still a fake.
    where has all the glamour gone?
    marlene dietrich is my idol

New Member Buttercup's Princess's Avatar
    Most of you are pretty cute, but when I'm in a relationship, and I start contemplating and considering myself hotter than my partner, that is when I realize that there is something missing from our relationship. I would never compare my appearance to my soul mates.

Quote Originally Posted by Hell on Heels View Post
    Hell-o Robin,
    Absolutely....NOT! Even with all the attention to details I may put into my dressing, I'm still just a dude in a dress.
    And although I love to see all of us posting pics here, all dolled up in our finest, the "hotness" factor doesn't compare to that of my GG!
    No forms, or padding required!
    I'm just a cheap knockoff compared to her.
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    Well said Honey!
    Although I may DRESS ****tier than her, she is BY FAR the hotter one!
    "My greatest fear is that when I'm dead, no one will remember me"
    Some dead guy