Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are you hotter than your SO?

no, but i'm smarter than a 5th grader... i think... maybe... well if its a sports question!!
    paula

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    I had a better shoe collection & wardrobe than my ex-girl ...does that count??? I'm not married xoxo

my body temperature is hotter normally, but that is it. Welshgirls a gazillion times hotter, and i'm glad she is!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I don't know. I've never been much of a chick magnet. But then, who's ever figured out what women consider hot?
    But, when I'm Carla, the reflexion in the mirror is HOT!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I will not say anything. I will not say anything. I will not say anything.

I'm with Reine on this one ----

Reine, Char, it needs to be said....its the perspective that i like here and why i like having the GGs involved.....

i do remember that commercial,
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Platinum Member
    Please, don't even go down this path. It reinforces the stereotype of cross dressers as totally self absorbed, narcissists.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I think it's relative to his you envision yourself. I know I am not hotter than m my wife. But some aspects are according to her. Like my behind. She is jealous of it. If my belly were to move into my hips i might be. Either way no matter how we think of our selves, we are a guy in a dress, just like Hell on Heels stated.
    Candi
    Perfection Is a Road Not a Destination

Depends on which of us is having the hot flash at any given moment.
    Lessa Lynn Young

Gratitude is an Attitude. Treasure what you have rather than coveting what you don't.

Reality Check
    I agree with Kim (I usually do).

Am I hotter than my wife? Am I smarter than my wife? Who cares really? I am who I am. One nice thing about aging; you care less about things such as this and are happy just being yourself and being with someone you care about.

OP's question strikes me as overtly contemptuous of actual women (i.e., those who are biologically female). I don't see what could possibly be gained by asking community members to indulge in such comparisons. Actual women get judged on their looks all the time from folks who don't even claim or pretend to understand, empathize or "identify" with them; that such judgments are being openly solicited among folks who claim to do those very things is nothing short of appalling. It makes me wonder: When some folks here claim to "identify" as women, just what are they identifying with? An abstract ideal? A fantasy? Because this thread shows me that, whatever it is folks are "identifying" with, it's definitely not the lived realities of actual women.

Madeleine, I agree with what you say about the media's portrayal of how women "should" look, but I discovered that I bought into that less and less as I matured. I dare say that most women feel the same way, if you look around you and see how many women you pass by every day spend tons of time grooming themselves to the nines and wearing heels, hose, and skirts. Besides, it is obvious the OP did this tongue-in-cheek. But, whether or not this thread masks the OP's personal envy of women is up to the OP to say.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahcsc View Post
    Um... I think I can be if I wanted.

But that will only make her hate me so I probably won't do it. Lol.
    Seriously, Sarah, why would your gf hate you if you take the time, effort and expense to make yourself up and put together an outfit to achieve your desired results?

I've seen the sentiment expressed here over the years that women are jealous of CDers who make the effort and this has never made sense to me. Granted, a woman who is overweight might be envious of a partner who isn't - blame this on the media's unrealistic portrayal of the "ideal" woman, but this certainly is not the case if both partners have a similar body mass index. We're not all still in middle school. lol

This is why women aren't jealous of CDers: women have the natural advantage because they have all the curves, the voice, the smaller more delicate features. Anything else is packaging (even breast enhancements) and if women are interested in achieving the same results as a CDer who gets all dolled up, it just takes a trip to the makeup counter and clothing store.
    Reine

If my wife ever sees me all dolled up, it won't be jealousy I'll feel coming from her. Just hope I can duck in time!
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

As usual a member tries a little humor and people go way overboard. Come on, lighten up!

Cdterri, we're in a discussion forum. This is what people do, they discuss.

Unless you'd prefer to read 25 posts of, "I agree, you're right (with or without the lol, lol, lol)" on every page in this forum?
    Reine

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    I will not say anything. I will not say anything. I will not say anything.
    I bloody will...some of you who have took this literately in that you look better than your SO or any GG, well you really need to look in the mirror!

I am way hotter than Nigella....she's not going through the menopause
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

This is to ReineD: I have always thought you were smoking hot. If and when you do take those trips to the hair salon/makeup counter and get all dolled up....how in the world does your SO stand it ?

To the OP: I am big enough to be a bull moose, so I would never consider myself to be hotter than any real gg.

Dam Right ,, I have always been Hotter,, That's why I have always Hogged the Fan at Night,,,, Or Air conditioner ,, An have the biggest ice water glass,, An use the most Deodorant .. lol,,,, I'm HOT HOT HOT,,,,,,Blooded check it an see,,,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    Besides, it is obvious the OP did this tongue-in-cheek.
    It may have been intended as tongue-in-cheek; I have no idea. I will say that, even if so, that wasn't the least bit obvious to me, nor would the fact that OP asked the question only ironically alleviate any of my concerns.

Banned Read only
    Here's what I know is absolutely true in life: our wives are better looking than us. It's really incredible. Women clearly are not into the visual as much as us. Good looking women with OK looking guys happens. The opposite never happens. So I know my wife is hotter than me. I know that my wife can get a better looking guy than me but she said yes, to me.

Well, I no longer have an SO, sadly. And I didn't try to establish a feminine appearance for myself while she was still alive. Also, it's not particularly fair to compare, given that I was six years younger, and my wife was no longer trying to keep the white out of her hair, used very little in the way of cosmetics, and wasn't getting enough exercise to keep her weight in check.

But comparing Ceera today to my wife during the last 4 to 5 years of her life? Yeah, I think Ceera is hotter. I weigh less, wear a much smaller size in skirts or pants, have a better over-all feminine figure, and I now have a better wardrobe and make better use of cosmetics.

My late wife could be truly beautiful when she put the effort into it. Sadly, she didn't do that very often, late in her life.

Only in my dreams, mind you my skirts are shorter and sexier than my wife's does that count?

I'm single... so yes, yes I am.
    Most any thing I post is from my phone, this is why my answers are short and also why I don't post all to often.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lynn3 View Post
    This is to ReineD: I have always thought you were smoking hot.
    That's sweet, thank you very much, but I need to tell you that my avatar is 8 years old and for anonymity I used the glow filter on my mac to not produce an exact likeness.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceera View Post
    But comparing Ceera today to my wife during the last 4 to 5 years of her life? ...
    But that's just it, Ceera. To compare people or things that aim to be two different things is pointless. It's like comparing a $30 main course in a restaurant to an $8 lunch. You can compare all you want, but this is not an indication of both chef's abilities, who I'm sure can each prepare both the $30 and $8 meals when they want to.

The trouble with comparing a CDer who is all done up to a wife who throws on clothes in the morning gives the impression that the person who is doing the comparison wants a consensus about what is innately better-than or hotter, when in fact all we are talking about is the act of having put on makeup and stylish clothes, which you cannot compare to someone who does NOT put on makeup and who wears utilitarian clothes.

The only valid comparisons are those between a CDer and his wife, either both in their natural unadorned states, or both with makeup, stylish hair and clothes, etc.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 09-02-2015 at 03:04 PM.
    Reine