Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: what would you tell your younger self....

I would tell myself to accept and embrace this part of me, and not to let anyone take that away. Also, I would tell myself NOT to get married to my now ex-wife.
    stefanilara.wordpress.com
    A Girl in disguise

I would tell myself to go out dressed a lot more often. I was looking at some of my old photos, and I looked pretty good. Definitely passable. And I'm now thinking, what was I worried about?

To take HRT before purity kicked in, my voice dropped and I Shot from 5 feet 6 inches to 6 foot 3 and from a little under 100 lbs to like 140. (At around 16 years of age)

I would do everything in my power to try and convince my younger self not to care so daggum much about what others might think and just live life the way I want to live it. Many children are so conditioned to be a certain way, or that certain thinks are only for boys or only for girls. The older I've grown the more I realize that this is rubbish. I would tell them to just enjoy being you! This isn't something that is going to pass, it will be with you your entire life... so embrace it! Oh, and BTW you're going to meet an gorgeous lady one day that will become your wife and she absolutely adores both sides of you, make sure you're always thankful for that.

<3 Lauren

interesting how most of us would push the self acceptance feeling first, i know i have some regrets but even with a small tad of info our lives would have been so much different and with different problems perhaps.... hindsight huh.... and stock tips and better health could have helped a younger me but unlike some who gave tips to not meet theyre wives i think if i accepted this part of myself i would not of even met my wife, i would have run in different social circles and had an all together varied outcome which knowing how much we shared would be sad, so ill just treasure what i do have and move on.....
    Last edited by mykell; 09-16-2015 at 12:13 PM. Reason: edit
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Aspiring Member
    I would tell myself that I am not alone in wanting to dress as a woman, to find employment that I'm good at and move to a bigger city. To start going out and being the person I feel I am on the inside not the shell that I am on the outside.
    Even if it meant being an outcast to family and friends, be who you are.

I like the answer Sharon gave above, but for me.....I'll sum it up by saying I would go into a pink fog and stay there forever.

Banned Read only
    I'd tell myself to get out of of Texas and to transition at all costs.

Im only 25 now but if I could tell my 15 year old self anything it would be to be honest, my friends and family all know so if I had ten extra years of experience doing make up and assembling outfits it would be all the better.
    I cant stand to fly, I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find the better part of me. I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane, I'm more than some pretty face beside a train. Its not easy to be me.

Painted toes n panties Cassandra*'s Avatar
    I would tell my self pay attention to the signs. For everything that happens in life it's for a reason. For example, years ago I some how put $50.00 in and old glasses case. I was recently married and layed off from work. During a spring cleaning I found the case behind a dresser and there it was. I laughed remember when I bought these glasses and started to pull them. There was the $50. I was able to make rent. When I closed on my house the power went out, a year later wife left me. Someone threw the paper on my porch and I said to my girl friend there's a job offer in there. Sure enough there was and I got it. So no matter what I can't change anything because if I did my little girl wouldn't be here. And she is the love of my life.💗

Many things i would like to change, but then the good things in my life might not have existed. I would certainly tell myself to tell my wife before we married. Do not allow me to get too fat, keep excercising. Start laser as soon as it is invented. Dreaming is nice!

i would tell myself (At age 23) don't purge any female clothes! Ur regret it, instead embrace the feminine part of you..... also id say---- if you must purge, purge ur male clothes (starting with your underwear! u wont miss them)

melissa

It's simple, all I need to say is 'Stop trying to live your life to meet everyones expectations - do what you want to do' oh and study now, not later.....
    “Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less.”
    ― Marie Curie

Timelady

Be happy don't get married you will end up single anyways save your money and do not purge !! .You know how much money you will waste plus some great outfits
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Be honest. With yourself. With your loved ones. It will make you so much happier in the long run.

The journey to get where I am now has been a rough but rewarding experience. I wouldn't want to deny my past self that. What I would tell him is that the going is about to get rough, but that he'll get through it.

I would advise that he not let the stress get the better of him, especially since that lead to him getting in the habit of eating unhealthy foods at every meal. I knew it was bad, but I didn't really care).

I would encourage him to stick to his developing healthy habits, rather than what I ended up doing. Things like hitting the gym every other day. If I'd kept up with that and ate healthier then, I think I'd be much healthier now. Its only been 7 years. Come to think of it, this is all advise I should be taking now...