Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: What was the first item of women's clothing you bought for yr self?

Along with so many others it was a lingerie set.

think i was about 18 and it was a white bra matching panties and suspender belt and white stockings

Banned Read only
    I brought cup bra.....and lot many panties

My first item was a pair of cantrece pantyhose that I bought...saying that my sister sent me in to get them because there was no place to park

A leotard and tights to sleep in. I was probably 14 years old.

A pair of brown faux leather leggings
    Emma xx

Over 35 years ago I bought my first pair of thigh high stockings, Sheer white and they felt so sexy on my legs

Lives in San Diego, from Minneapolis, Minnesota
    A pair of heeled boots from Target that I fell in love with when I saw a friend wearing them back in when I was a senior in high school. A few months later I wore them to school during our last week. Ask mom if I could wear a pair of her jeans and she said she yes. I got a lot of complaints on them. I still have them and they fit.

Red lingerie

I was 23 and living in an apartment on my own for the first time. So, I ordered a black fishnet catsuit from an Adam and Eve catalog. I ordered a white lace long sleeve catsuit from the same catalog shortly thereafter. The first thing I bought in a brick and mortar store was a leotard and tights from a Halloween shop. Unfortunately, I purged all of this when I married my wife 8 years later.

That was many years ago, and it was a nylon (faux silk) nightie. I was so nervous. Back then all shopping was bricks and mortar or mailorder. Didn't dare mailorder for fear the postman might out me. Inside the store, I think I circled the women's department thirty or more times before I worked up the courage to wade into it. Once in, I found the cutest pink and lace adorned nightie decorated around the neck with flowers (yep, I still remember.).

To cover up my tracks, I took the nightie off the rack and went immediately to gift wrapping and had it wrapped. Bought a Mother's Day card, too, since it was only a week or so away. I think I floated out of the store with my purchase, knowing I had fooled everyone into believing it was a gift for my wife and not really for me. Oh, and I had my very first, never-before-worn, my size, my taste, pink nightie.

I had to think about this for a while but I finally remembered - I was about 14 or so and it was a purple leotard that I bought for "my sister" at a flea market. That was almost 40 years ago.

Beth

I had to think back and it was panty hose that i bought in my younger years for my fist purchase. LOL I like thigh highs now and have 1 pair of panty hose.
    Part Time Girl

Pushup Bra.... from Walmart!!!!

A white bra, I had no idea how sizing worked at the time and it was little tight

in the late 80"s i would buy bras and panties for my high school girlfriend. I really would give them to her . ,but I used to always try them on first befor wrapping them up .

Sometimes just to play she would dress me in her underwear . It was very light and not so often . She never really knew that I loved to dress nor how serious of a passion it was for me .
    Eventually , around 1990 or so , the "WONDER BRA" showed up in stores and it was awesome! I had to have one for myself !!.
    I bought one for her and secretly bought one for me . Funny is that she rarely wore hers . I wore mine every chance i could!

Pantyhose and panties. Being 6'5" tall, I had no idea as the where to get any other women's garments that might fit, and I was underdressing only at that time anyway.This was in 1969 and things were a lot different than today.
    My name is Carol.

I remember walking into a K-Mart store in the early 1970's and buying a blue nightie and a pair of matching blue sandals. I felt as if heaven had opened up for me. Soon after, I returned to buy a wig , panties and a matching bra.

Pantyhose in a supermarket along with groceries I didn't really need.

The root of all evil: pantyhose
    http://www.youtube.com/c/CatchQueen - My YouTube - I post there regularly

A red lace bra and panty set.

Black Dress and high heels.

A pink nightgown and panties to match.

L'eggs pantyhose in the grocery store. I liked them so much I went back a few days later for several more pairs

A little over 4 years ago, I went into a shoe store for brown shoes. The mens shoes are in the same aisle as the size 13 womens. I picked up a pair of black pumps, put them on, and bought them immedately and forgot about the ugly brown mens shoes. I wore them in the car all the way home, a one hour drive.

when I was a teen I would sneak into my sister's closet, when no one else was home, and try on her shoes. I also made a point to always know where she kept her current bathing suit, also a pink leotard she usually had.
    I was briefly engaged to a girl about the time of my college graduation and could wear a pair of her high heel (wedge) sandles. I could wear most of my first wife's things. When we separated, I was very desperate and worked up the nerve to go to a department store at a Houston mall and my first-ever purchases were a very nice sexy two-tone brown swimsuit and pair of kitten heel whte peep-toe pumps. But the shoes turned out to be too narrow and too long so I returned them. A few years into my second marriage my first purchase was a pair of black ballet flats at Walmart and later that year a pair of 2-inch black heel pumps at a resale shop. The clerk's assistant who was bagging things asked me if they were for me and of course I said no they were for my wife. Those began a small stash of things I kept hidden which were later found by the wife and all tossed out angrily. Later a second stash was also discovered and she tossed those things out also. A few years later she also left me. I Have been freely indulging my crossdressing urges since. My most enjoyable purchase was one time at a payless on west Westheimer, I found a hair of 3-inch white heels with decorative flowers that were a size 10 which were just the right fit, and the only pair left, marked $22.oo, discounted to only $9.oo. I was all in drab, but I pranced all around the store in them to the delight of myself and the two young sales girls as well; it was mid afternoon, on about a Thursday or Friday, approximately 7 years ago.
    Last edited by kathy chelan; 08-02-2016 at 03:07 AM. Reason: additional thought