Thread: Birthdays, I'm sharing mine

Birthdays, I'm sharing mine

So after my emotional rollercoaster last week, my wife and I sat down and discussed all of my feelings and needs, and all of her feelings and needs, and our budget.

The result of that all is that she helped me pick a wig, cheap foam breast forms, and a few other little products to help effect my first full transformation into Abby. Everything should be delivered by Friday, just in time for my birthday on Saturday!

She's still not ready to see Abby in the flesh, but she agrees with my desire to give birth to Abby on my birthday, so we've set aside a block of time that I can have all to myself to dress up fully for the first time.

My wife is marvelous, and I make sure she knows it on a daily basis. And she's commented that I'm doing a wonderful job of not pushing on her readiness or acceptance.

I'm just ridiculously excited that Abby and I are going to share a birthday... I won't turn 35 next year, I'll turn 34/1, LOL!

Great to hear things worked out Abby. I already wish you a happy birthday. Why do I have this feeling its going to be your best one ever???
    Love and hugs Jeanette

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Fantastic support from your wife and I'll be your dutch auntie if she doesn't want a sneak preview of the complete Abby.
    Enjoy your new start.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Very happy for you Abby!

I celebrated my 25th birthday two months ago as Sarah with my friends in a bar, had a great time, as you say, it was 24/1
    I cant stand to fly, I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find the better part of me. I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane, I'm more than some pretty face beside a train. Its not easy to be me.

Banned Read only
    Wow, I'm so glad to hear the good news, and happy (first) birthday! 😀

Aw, very nice! Happy birthday to you and you!

lucky ...Happy Birthday

Platinum Member
    Happy Birthday Abby Kae, , Congratulations on keeping the lines of communications open.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

For my birthday, my wife gave me the best gift ever. She stayed up with me as I became Abby fully for the first time.

Wig, shave, makeup, bra and panties, top and skirt, knee high boots, and painted nails.

It wasn't easy for either of us. I was shaking like a leaf the entire time (poked myself in the eye with mascara, owwie). But her reaction wasn't as bad as I'd feared. Instead of running for the hills or laughing at me, she just stared for a while. Then we talked, for the last three hours, about the difficulties she's having with this, which I didn't previously know about. (She wasn't as open as I thought she was during our talk on Tuesday.)

I think I settled some of her fears, and I definitely learned how I can make this less difficult.

But she's seen me now, and she's still here, and I can still crawl into bed next to her, and that's pretty much the best birthday present I could have asked for.
    Last edited by Abby Kae; 09-13-2015 at 12:32 AM.