Thread: Michigan, Ohio, Indianna girls I need your help

Michigan, Ohio, Indianna girls I need your help

Please.

I mentioned in a post couple of years ago that my SO and I were thinking of selling our house in S.E. MI so we could move to an area more suited for a retired couple. Thinking either somewhere up north or looking for suggestions. We now have our house on the market and need to lock down a place to go. Oh yeah it needs to be
    tg tolerant. I would love to hear any suggestions you may have. We thought about Saugatuck, but we don't have 300K+ to buy a place there. A little too pricey for us so alas we must look elsewhere. Appreciate any input about where you are and how it is there.
    I believe therefore I can [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I live in Central Kentucky and it is TG friendly.
    We have a fairness clause in our city and quite a good sized trans population.
    Oh and BTW it does snow here in the winter.
    Housing costs are reasonable too and a very stable real estate market.

We vacation in northern Michigan renting lake side cabins - i usually dress for the whole time and have not had any problems even when venturing into town to shop or dine.

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    Michelle,
    There are housing bargains all over West Michigan. Small towns like Ludington, Manistee, Frankfort, Nunica, South Haven, Holland, Zeeland. In places like Muskegon there are really nice areas and really not nice areas. But in the nice areas you can buy a house really cheap if you stick with modest houses. But places that are resorty like Saugatuck, Grand Haven, and the like, the houses are going to be three times the price because they are trendy.
    Grand Rapids is a great city too.

Where do you go in Northern MI?

We thought about Holland or GR. Problem is we don't know enough about good areas or bad areas. We have looked on zillow but that really doesn't identify the trouble spots orthe areas with the most LGBT haters. I heard we should stay away from the Holland area. Is that true?
    Last edited by Katey888; 09-13-2015 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Consecutive posts merged - please use edit post to add to existing post rather than adding a successive post...

Hello Michelle
    What about putting your furniture in storage then rent a place for a week or two then move to another town and see what that like?.

Carolyn xx

That is a very good suggestion. We were thinking of traveling a bit once we sell and maybe that could work out.