Thread: Another little step

Another little step

Being fairly slim, I bought my breastforms in quite a modest size and today it occurred to me that I could probably wear them under my regular clothes without being . So I tried it out and with approval from my great other half, took off out for breakfast with all female underwear. Not much, perhaps but a wonderful feeling nevertheless.
    Maybe even yet I'll find a way to take the next step and do more than just sit in my car.

Platinum Member
    Hi TF, The journey of a thousand miles starts with the first step, Go For IT.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Under dressing is a good way to start, I take it you never left your car to go eat? No one has x-ray vision they don't know what your wearing, don't dwell on what your wearing and be yourself.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

It is a wonderful feeling. I have done the same on occasion. Each time is a different experience, I try something new every time. Set your own pace, cherish each and every moment. I'm starting to enjoy my journey.

Bernadette

You are right it does start with the first steps today was my second visit to my favourite ladies clothing shop and being somewhat emboldened by my first attempt I wore a bra with forms and a slightly low neck top which just showed a hint of bra at the cleavage, I went into two shops before my favourite shop and I did not feel at all vulnerable although ever so slightly nervous, but nothing untoward happened and even though I had to lean over slightly to use the card machine nobody noticed the I was showing just a bit more. I have to say I was not out to show off anything I just felt so much more comfortable the way I was.

Actually Lisa I did go eat and did some shopping with my wife. Now I have to find the courage to go for a drive in my full feminine mode