Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hotel/Motel Dressing

Hotel/Motel Dressing

Hi all,

one of my favorites is Hotel/Motel Dressing. I always seem to braver probably as it is always out of area and I don't know anyone. But I will happily get dressed in my room and also head out for a drive passing reception, even when I have had to return the keys before leaving and collect when returning.

What's your thoughts?

Ali X

Hi Alison,

I've rented motel rooms a couple of times to have a location to change prior to going to an event or meeting.

I've never done it without another reason for the expense.

Silver Member
    If it is fun to do, enjoy yourself. It is exciting and seems to be safe from discovery.

Heather, I couldn't agree more. Every so often, its nice to just get away from the day to day routine. While I dress often at home, to me its like a mini vacation. A change of scenery, where I know I wont be bothered...

We have a group that does this about once a month. We get a suite, and a few other rooms. We use the suite for make up. Our SO's help with make up and hair. Then we go out to a club for done dancing and fun. At least two of us are designated drivers and our SO's get to have fun to.
    Candi
    Perfection Is a Road Not a Destination

Platinum Member
    Hi Alison, It's great that you have a safe place to dress-up and go out in public.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Alison
    One time when I was traveling I checked in a Motel, got dressed and went to a drag show at a local club. About 11:00 it come to me that I had left my key card in the room. Well I sucked it up, walked in to the office showed them my ID and not a thing said.

Banned Read only
    Before I retired on occasion I had to travel on business for a week. I had to check in Sunday night and check out Friday mornings. The trips were always within state, so I packed a week's worth of dresses, heels and undergarments in the trunk of my car. I stayed at a Marriott Residency Inn and had a small suite that had a closet to hang all my dresses and nightgowns next to my dress shirts and slacks. It was very relaxing to come "home" from a stressful day and don a pretty dress and everything that went with it. I did not venture out. The suite had a small kitchen, so I was able to cook my breakfast and dinners en femme, and, not starve to death.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    I do almost all of my dressing when I travel for work. I don't leave my hotel room, except for this one time

I'll have the chance to enjoy my feminity early october during a trip. I always go to the same motel and i'll take pics and videos of myself. I'll probably do as always : going out of my room at 2 am when everyone is asleep and taking the risk to meet someone while i'm dressed as the romantic goth princess i am.

Aspiring Member
    I have quite a few memories of crossdressing in hotel/motel rooms. Two in particular stand out, one good and the other not so good. The bad one first. My wife and I had to attend a wedding in North Carolina, and my wife encouraged me to take along some things to relax as we would be staying in a few motels. On the way back home to Canada, we had dinner in a nice restaurant and then checked in to a motel. I immediately became Veronica, and shortly after became violently ill with a touch of food poisoning from some bad chicken. My wife had selected a different item and was fine. I couldn't get out of my clothes between the many bouts of throwing up and diarrhea, and when things settled down was too exhausted to get undressed or enjoy being crossdressed. I remember laying on the bathroom floor most of the night to be near the facilities. The good time was the first time I attended a CD event and was going to be among other people as Veronica, other than a couple of Halloween dress-ups. I was extremely nervous as I got dressed and put on my makeup and prepared to leave the room for the first time. I kept checking and re-checking myself in the mirror, and going over everything to make sure I had everything I needed. Finally, I took a few deep breaths and headed for the door, figuring that on the walk down the hall to the elevator, I likely would not encounter anyone, and would have a few moments to gain some confidence in my walk and demeanor. I carefully opened the door and a chamber maid was standing right outside my door. My heart began pounding and my blood pressure probably skyrocketed. She simply glanced at me with a nice friendly smile and nodded good morning. I nodded back, and as I walked down the hall, an adrenaline rush came over me. I had been seen and it felt tremendous. No time to think about what I was doing, and have the inevitable should I or shouldn't I thoughts go through my mind. No time to start shaking in my boots waiting o encounter someone. There she was and the world didn't end at that moment. It was the best way to have that first moment of being seen happen that I could ever have imagined.

Veronica

In my early days I used to dress up in hotel. It used to be quite expensive. I Sydney I would pay $100. Then I used to hire a makeup artist,another $60.

I travel for work and stay in a lot of Motels Its always great dressing and going out I enjoy it

Goodness, yes - have been travelling on business and doing this for years... trying to remember when my first recollection of regular activities away from home was and the earliest I can remember goes back to.. 1985... when I had changed jobs and was being relocated so had several weeks in a B&B...

I've often had responsibilities remote from home that have led to extended stays - so I do recall the 1980s would have involved some time around the UK and in California... I know I also spent a lot of time in the 1990s around Chicago in hotels... early noughties saw a bit of a hiatus but then 2006 on had me away in the UK for periods...

Actually, one particular experience sticks in my mind - from around 2002... there is a major tech conference in Europe every year called CeBit that takes place in Hannover in March - hotels are always heavily booked and very expensive so many residents let out their apartments to conference attendees and take off to somewhere warmer for a couple of weeks, but of course their apartments are left with all their remaining belongings... You can guess where this is heading... Myself and a colleague were billeted in an apartment shared by a couple - my colleague was absent from the event and so I was all alone in an apartment surrounded by the remaining belongings of a young man and woman... It was an extremely tense few nights lying in someone else's bed, in a room with some of their left behind wardrobe... very strange - but you'll be proud of me because I would not break a trust of that nature, however tempting it may have been.

Recently I have booked specifically to get time away and get in my first two outings (No.1 and No.2 if you're interested...) - so after decades of being in many hotels around the world I did at least get out a couple of times...

Otherwise, hotels and motels are a safe, private and relatively anonymous environment to do this and overcome some of the nerves.

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

I locked myself out of my room with nails painted once... the world did not fall apart when I asked at the desk to be let in.

Several places, on multiple night stays, I left a few nice dresses in the closet, makeup on the counter: Nothing changed, but the room actually did seem a tiny bit neater- the treats on the pillow - 3 instead of 2.

Guess the tip helps too.

Jacuzzi rooms were my weakness. Once ran bubbles up to the ceiling (used some duct tape and plastic drop cloth to assist).

Would leave red marks in the tub from my toenail polish. Convinced myself at one point that maid would think i'd had a lady of the night in the room- but then realized they were no dummies.

Leave decent tips, a short note of thanks, you can get a lot of good will and/or freebies/fun stuff.

Off topic but related: i saw a note once- really useful if needed: On the outside of the door- it said - "day-sleeping- quiet please". I tried it next time i needed to sleep in- works wonders. People will work with you if they know what you want/need.

You are totally right Krististeph. As long as you aren't a jerk, most places don't care.

I had several motel stays specifically for dressing up and going out if not in my home town, not worried about being ID'd. Most of my motel dressing sessions were when I was traveling for business or other personal reasons. If a trip might take a long days drive, I would often split it into two easier days and dress up in a motel. I always had good dressup sessions in motels. Sometimes I got lucky, getting rooms with great mirrors and lighting.

I agree. But, one time in Montana, i was in a room on the third floor, in a gray wig, tight short sexy sleeveless dress, dark hose, and 4 inch black patent heels, and decided to just step outside for a few moments. Then i heard the door shut, and i had locked the key inside. No options, but to get down to the reception desk, and fess up that i was locked out. Got a number of looks from families with kids, and men, and had to tell the lady at the desk my male name, and room number. Lots of people around. I left my heels at my room door, and walked down in just hosed feet. What a relief when i got back in my room. It was scary, but exciting. I would like to do that, too, go to a motel now and then, but i can't afford to much.
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 09-16-2015 at 10:31 AM.

I love it because you can be in your own little world. I travel allot and dress in the room allot.
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Try checking in en femme some time. That's fun too.

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    I spent about 20 years travelling several states on business, almost always by car, so I packed several several outfits and shoes, in my Madilyn garment back and suitcase, in addition to my male clothing. I probably dressed about 75 % of the time on the road. Would occasionally dart out to my car and go for a drive. Many close calls, and only caught once while coming back from my car to an outside rear entrance to a motel in Bethlehem, Pa. I had a cold six pack, and a male stopped me and, well.....that's another story for another time.
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

I remember before we were married and go to a hotel One time we went to the same place and only use the room for a few hours each time. I was handing the keys back and asked the guy if he thought I was crazy paying for a room numurus times and only using it for a few hours each day. He answered me" kid you don't have a clue what I have seen in all my years here's". That's what I believe, I think they seen it all.

Biz travel is the best--usually short trips, so colleagues always marvel at the heft of my baggage. I just tell them that I was once a Boy Scout, so I like to be prepared. They need not know that I've actually packed for "two." When I travel solo, I typically try to work in a night out, but those trips are rare.

Cheers,

Jill
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaytojillian/

I usually travel away with out my wife on business twice a year and stay in a motel. I always make time to enfemme for as long as possible. Being in a motel with outside doors most of the time it is always easy to go out after dark for a ride or a stroll in a safe place. On two occasions, I have met other Tgirls in my room for some nice social time.
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    I am at hotels all the time ( no im not a hooker )...but I LOVE to travel to different cd/tg events and parties, it is alot of fun, a bunch of us will all split a hotel suite with full kitchens etc, and we will spend a good solid 4 days together, using the hotel as (homebase) while we attend different parties or check out the local scene, its lots of fun, we cook meals in there, bring our own food and drinks...it really works out well when you split the costs with others and lots of fun. They are also a great place to get some privacy, when I first started dressing and needed some alone time, I would sneak away to a hotel just to have a night to myself.
    Last edited by Adriana Moretti; 09-18-2015 at 12:04 PM.