Thread: Rving traveling and camping while dressed

Rving traveling and camping while dressed

I hope this is in the correct forum, if not moderators feel free to move. My wife and i have had a few class a motorhomes in our life and still own one, a winnebago e'lante 33rq. I/we were wondering how many other members owned and traveled while dressed in their rvs?

Not yet, but we're looking at camper for next year and it's got lots of storage....LOL.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Aspiring Member
    Hi Jackie
    I sometimes go away on my own (+ dog) in our motorhome primarily to do my writing. Underdress the whole time and dress in evenings, but not in public.
    Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

we have a caravan, and also camp in tents, cross-dressed - great fun!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Jackiefl.... my wife and I have a 31' Airstream we travel in.

And yes, I travel dressed, usually in jeans or shorts, a nice top and a man's shirt to wear over if needed. And of course, underdressed.

The only men's clothes I brought on this extended tour were shoes, a couple of pairs of shorts, and socks. I can wear capris around the trailer courts but not out on the street yet.

Laundromats are fun. no men's underwear or pants. Hmm.

I am a lucky man. My wife will ask if I will wear pretty things tonight... of course I will, Dear.

I have always admired Iowa farm wives and that is what I try to emulate.. a strong woman, a practical woman, a kind woman. I don't want be a woman but my 'hobby' (as such) of dressing as a woman is very fulfilling and satisfying to me. My wife has mentioned frequently how much nicer I am to be around... we both know what she means. I feel closer to her.

Last year we were gone almost 5 months. This year will be about the same. We were up in the NW most of the time. Now we are heading south and east to AZ and NM, chasing the sun!

A memorable highlight so far is the impromptu fashion show I had for my wife while camped next to a river in the high desert. We were the only campers in the park, not even a camp host. The sun was bright, the temperature was low 90s, the wine was uncorked..... just remembering brings a smile to my face.

We'll see you down the road.
    Last edited by Ozark; 09-14-2015 at 07:52 PM.

Platinum Member
    That's where I live half my life. I work away from home, so my week nights are spent in a nice evening park....there are many not so nice ones. Generally, I'm accepted or at least tolerated by the other campers. And t sure beats apartment or motel accommodations.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

been a full time rver now for 3.5 years presently in ft myers beach fl.love the lifestyle,put my house where i want it!just me and my 2 little doggies/ jrts.i dont do much dressing any more.
    where has all the glamour gone?
    marlene dietrich is my idol

Platinum Member
    Hi Jackie, We have a 35' Class A Fleetwood BOUNDER motorhome and when we are traveling alone
    I always take Orchid along with us and dress up in the Evening
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Not RVs, but last year took a 6 day trip to the West coast, (my first time there, not my last!) and took the opportunity to wear skirts pretty much full time. There were some stops in Hostels, but most of the time it was camping. Had a great time and nobody seemed to care at all.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

you always struck me as an out doorsey girl!

hugs

niki
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hugs, msniki48
    Blog
    http://nikishomeawayfromhome.spaces....x?sa=764853634

Took my first crossdressed trip with my spouse, pretty much across the U.S., in around 1978. We've owned RVs on and off since about '70.

Right now we're in the process of getting ready to sell our stucco and wood home and move full-time into a class A RV. (Harmony, any advice you can offfer will be appreciated!).

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

We have a 30' travel trailer, Raychel does go. But almost always stays inside.

2 week trip thru the south eastern states last year, it was a fantastic trip.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

We have a 35 foot travel trailer. We spend about 6-8 weeks a year camping. This summer we went camping along the beach and I got to mark off a bucket list item. Went for a walk in the surf wearing a dress and wig. I usually take Rachel along but not always.

Thanks for all the replies. We got our first motor home because my wife refused to travel without our two Shih Tzus. We have done a lot of traveling mostly on the east coast and to Ohio. I spend most of the time dressed once we are away from family. We like going to amusement parks and plan to do a lot more traveling in the future as time and money allow. One of the favorite parts of our last trip was heading north and stopping at a farmers market and getting a lot of locally grown fruits and vegetables. Hopefully our next big trip will not include so many family responsibilities and we will spend more time relaxing and less time driving.

Aspiring Member
    I hadn't thought there would be so many RVers amongst us. Count me in, full timing with a travel trailer. Underdress and 'mildly' dress in my rolling closet, but not (yet) in the open.

Ineke

My wife and I enjoyed the 32' motor-home I had when we got married for the getting away from the house and kids. I had bought it just for getting away to CD and some hunting when my late wife passed away. After the kids left we got to where we didn't use it enough to justify the expense. I CDed when ever I wanted to then in our home without the distractions. Now we do our camping a lot cheaper. We use the Debit-card and one of our SUVs at the motel where ever we want to go and I still CD during, going and coming. A lot easier set-up and break-down of camp. But I do sometimes miss it and the off-road stays.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!