Thread: All dressed up and nowhere to go!

Banned Read only

All dressed up and nowhere to go!

When I 'was' a guy I used to dress VERY well, hey what's the worst that could happen 'yah officer, I was attacked by three gorgeous women...describe on these here anatomical correct dolls what happened...OMFG!...《censored》《censored》《censored》. ..OK, never really happened but...as a woman I still like to dress very well but I'm still quite closeted as a woman! I go out regularly day and night but only to places where I'm 'alone' or hope to be and invariably I'm constantly approached by guys (not bragging, I imagine I just look a whole lot better from 30' away 😀, yeah Jeanette that's a lyric reference hun ☺), if my voice were more femme I could more than take care of myself (I can take care of myself as a guy or even a GG even in a biker bar but as CD/TG I don't think I have the right mindset &#128550. Anyone feel the same or is this just me venting, which is OK, I need to vent sometimes too!

Haha Robin I see the reference....now try the Song Chain again love, and stop venting LOL
    Love and hugs Jeanette

Platinum Member
    The expression "wherever you go, there you are" comes to mind. So, are you feeling that you're attracting unwanted attention? One thought is to pick some other places to go where people aren't necessarily looking for potential companionship. Or, work on your voice.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt