Thread: Caught out but in a nice way

Caught out but in a nice way

having just got back from shopping with new things to wear I just parked in front of my barn, went inside for coffee and tried out my new clothes. Having over the last three days gained a lot of confidence with going out shopping I remembered that the district nurse is not very good at reversing so without changing back at all went out of my house/garden dressed en femme and put the car in my barn so the nurse could turn round better.
    I had just shut the barn turned round to walk back to my house some 30 yards away and, yes you get it at that moment the nurse returned to her car there I am knee length black skirt coral pink chiffon top. She saw me came over, saw what I was wearing and said oooh in a nice way, we then had a little chat and I told her why I had moved my car. She thanked me and left. We had a lovely chat, she was not upset or frowned at me or was put out in any way. She just seamed to totally accept that that is the way I am. Whether this happening stays with her or gets round my immediate vicinity (there are only 12 people in my village), I am not worried, I am what I am and getting more easy with myself each time I go out. I think my confidence is growing hugely. Watch this space.

bobbi....what serendipity resulting in a lovely experience...i am so glad for you....soit brave

Professional people in the medical field have training in gender diversity so no big deal and the way you handled the situation put her at ease and you seem to be very comfortable with your CDing and owning it. Lovely story just shows we are everywhere in the world, what a wide and diverse community we are.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

I hope I did not appear to be too devil may care regarding my last line "I am not worried, I am what I am", I do not think that I would go about with an air of here I am look at me I'm awesome its more of the fact that I am beginning to feel at ease out there. What makes it easier is that for the first time I had a more feminine look about me.
    Also the nurse I mentioned I have known for the last 11 years, she used to visit our house to see to my wife (who has left me) so in some respects this may have helped with her being nice. This has given me no end of confidence.