Thread: it looks better on me!

it looks better on me!

so i accidentally, not thinking, told my wife that a dress would look better on me, of course i was just playing, she didnt like it, she did not get that mad but after that she now bullies me a little about how much more she knows about fashion...I will never do that again....lol

selfie.jpg

Banned Read only
    Well at least you didn't say her butt looks fatter than yours in it

So Caitlyn, I'm wondering ... do you know why your wife wasn't happy with that comment and if you do, could you tell us?
    Reine

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    who throws a shoe???????Honestly......

Glad that I am single and nobody tells me anything about how I look and I can't offend anyone either lol

It has been said the tru8th would set you free, don't believe that! It will get you in all kinds of trouble and in some cases divorced. I guess in a terrible way that is free though, so forget all of this and restrain that mouth.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Quote Originally Posted by franlee View Post
    It has been said the tru8th would set you free, don't believe that! It will get you in all kinds of trouble and in some cases divorced. I guess in a terrible way that is free though, so forget all of this and restrain that mouth.
    Lots of truth there, gotta know your lady or guy and how far is too far. To OP, that was a gutsy slip, haha, bet you were sweating bullets for a minute there. Fwiw, my wife can be a little self conscious about weight, and I think she resents my slim physique and longer waist. Go figure...

It is OK for her to tell something looks better on you than her (the converse is risky as you found out)

I think the expression, Caitlyn, is : "What goes around, comes around..."

I can have a joke with my wife too, but never one like that...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Wow. Look at the experience as an education. Now get ready to pay the student loans. Never, ever tell a wife or girlfriend that you're better at being a woman then she is. In any way.

thanks for the funny comments, lol

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Hi Caitlyn,

You should have insulted her mum too. No point in hanging back if you're trying to annoy her .

I'd say you committed a major error there and I believe in French they call that a 'faux pas' . Oh well, chalk it down to experience.

Rebecca (online Agony Aunt)
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Yeah. Women say that kind of stuff to each other a lot. When she's with you, I'm sure she doesn't want to hear it from you too.

Platinum Member
    Hi Katelyn, See line #3 in my signature.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Read only
    Yikes, kinda like being a tough guy and having your wife say 'yah, I can fill out that muscle shirt better than you!' Ouch 😂 ahh, chalk one up for experience and what ever doesn't kill ya only makes ya stronger. ..or harder to insure! 😯

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You found out the hard way to never say things like that.

As you grow older you'll learn to think before you speak words like that.... lol either that or a knot on your head will help you to understand a silent tounge is sometimes better than the truth. Especially if they ask for your opinion, always brain in motion before your tounge moves... Lol

In my house I am the one with the bras, dresses, heels and long hair, the wife is the one with the denims, the short hair and the boots. Its been that way since we were married. No words need be said it is obvious to anyone. She is the one who asks me if things work together. I dont know if this is the best of both worlds or not but it does work.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

Reality Check
    The first time my wife saw me in a skirt she commented that it looked better on me than it would on her. I'm not sure if she was serious or not, but any man who thinks he looks better as a woman or in women's clothing than his wife needs to know to never share that thought with his wife. NEVER!